Entertainers That Died Young

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Are former entertainers-turned-politicians eligible for this?

He's still an entertainer.  Trust me.  Dude is extremely entertaining.  And I hope he gets rid of the Presidential term limits and NEVER dies.  I love watching all your heads explode.  So much entertainment.  Lots of entertainment.  Huge entertainment.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He's still an entertainer.  Trust me.  Dude is extremely entertaining.  And I hope he gets rid of the Presidential term limits and NEVER dies.  I love watching all your heads explode.  So much entertainment.  Lots of entertainment.  Huge entertainment.  

Maybe I was talking about AOC.  You ever see that video of her dancing in her Boston College days?!??!?

Edited by Gugny

54 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're being silly.

You know who thinks 57 is old?  Children.  Very young children.

Just because someone's lived over half of what they will end up living, that doesn't mean they're old.  It means they're not young.  But 57, in every rational adult's eyes, is too young to die.

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Maybe I was talking about AOC.  You ever see that video of her dancing in her Boston College days?!??!?

35 is a good age between "young" & "old."

Gotta be 35 to be POTUS according to current USC.

AOC is young, thank God... Or she would be making a 2020 run as "Trump Left."

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

You're being silly.

You know who thinks 57 is old?  Children.  Very young children.

Just because someone's lived over half of what they will end up living, that doesn't mean they're old.  It means they're not young.  But 57, in every rational adult's eyes, is too young to die.

Taking showers with my bride on occasion has improved my spirit...snorting coke lost it's max libido.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Taking showers with my bride on occasion has improved my spirit...snorting coke lost it's max libido.

For heaven's sake... Make sure it can support the two of you.  Don't want the SouthLine EMTs to walk in to a Sh itShow!  Think of the youth first responders!

7469bd73-a241-4d3e-8230-7d9647a92113.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, Gugny said:

I mentioned him very early on.  He would have been even more special than he was when he passed.  Would have been awesome to see him and Eddie "grow up" together.  Randy added another dimension (classical).  Would have been interesting to see how that pushed EVH and others.  Randy was amazing.

Agreed.  It's something I thought a lot about when I was younger and trying to play better.  Those guys were both Gods to me.

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Agreed.  It's something I thought a lot about when I was younger and trying to play better.  Those guys were both Gods to me.

I'm waiting for my son (16) to go into that direction with guitar.  He plays a lot of metal and is extremely comfortable (and very good) with a Floyd rose.  He knows how awesome EVH and RR's guitar playing is.  I just want him to want to play it!!!