Bills hire two new scouts, including son of Alonzo Highsmith

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Wonder why Szabo left Carolina?   Looks like he just got promoted last summer and this looks like a lesser position.

its the natural progression -  Panthers then Bills :)

The promoting from within and the constant search for new blood is fantastic. 

Once the wins start coming (I believe this year), Buffalo will be a destination of choice for players and administrative personnel (adding in the new facilities). 

The best is yet to come!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL Scout Contracts run through April. 

Looks like Dixon ran off to join Whaley 

I thought @The Senator said "the fabulous Mulbah" was the one going to the XFL.   I'm glad they were able to retain him and I am sure @TroutDog is at full mast over this!:thumbsup:

I figured Szabo must've got canned.  Probably was one of Beane's co-conspirators on the Bills 2017 draft class.:flirt:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I figured Szabo must've got canned.  Probably was one of Beane's co-conspirators on the Bills 2017 draft class.:flirt:

How dare you? It was just a big coincidence Badol that they had our first 3 picks in for visits and we didn't... and that since then you can pretty much track the Bills' draft picks by guys they have had in or otherwise met with!

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I thought @The Senator said "the fabulous Mulbah" was the one going to the XFL.   I'm glad they were able to retain him and I am sure @TroutDog is at full mast over this!:thumbsup:

Did I say Moolah?

My bad...I meant George ‘The Animal’ Steele...

0EDC1A91-C60B-47A4-BD42-5E4BBF8C9F2A.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

College scouts are provided an area to cover, so they are called area scouts. Northeast, etc. 

I bet all the travel is a lot of fun at first but I bet it get old really quick...

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I bet all the travel is a lot of fun at first but I bet it get old really quick...

Yeah, and the pay isn’t great.  But you’re grinding hoping to get promoted. God it would be awesome to have a dad with NFL connections.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

How dare you? It was just a big coincidence Badol that they had our first 3 picks in for visits and we didn't... and that since then you can pretty much track the Bills' draft picks by guys they have had in or otherwise met with!

I wonder if the Panthers set a trap for Szabo with phony info on their interest in Cody Ford.  ?

Maybe Beanesy exposed him with that draft video.?