Today I learned...Part 3

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Velociraptor was a mid-sized dromaeosaurid, with adults measuring up to 2.07 m (6.8 ft) long, 0.5 m (1.6 ft) high at the hip, and weighing up to 15 kg (33 lb), though there is a higher estimate of 19.7 kg (43 lb)

That's a big phuggin chicken!

You’ll need a VERY big grill. Unless you lose, then humanoid carpaccio is on the menu. I’m guessing.....the latter....

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’ll need a VERY big grill. Unless you lose, then humanoid carpaccio is on the menu. I’m guessing.....the latter....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DrT4UmxqoFt4&ved=2ahUKEwiY9bDm48LlAhVnmK0KHfRkACAQwqsBMAB6BAgDEAU&usg=AOvVaw2ZIDu5WryKhYkgOOg5iOq2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I have had snake and alligator.  I think Velociraptor tastes more like snake than chicken but I could be wrong. 

You take chicken for example. Maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything! 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

maybe not for that silliness

but with Halloween tomorrow  I'd expect an uptick  ;) :D

yes, hide all the black cats at the Humane Society until it's over...  :(

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, row_33 said:

anyone still trespassing graveyards over this silliness?

Some people at work were given warning about use of that Pokemon scavenger game.  They were working but on break they said but rules are clear about use of items on customer property and they were docked pay.  One did appeal but fellow workers warned him on appeal they may just decided to fire him since it is possible consequence of rules violation so he withdrew appeal day before hearing.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:35 AM, row_33 said:

yes, hide all the black cats at the Humane Society until it's over...  :(

Much more humane and sneak in and bleach them with peroxide. :devil:

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Some people at work were given warning about use of that Pokemon scavenger game.  They were working but on break they said but rules are clear about use of items on customer property and they were docked pay.  One did appeal but fellow workers warned him on appeal they may just decided to fire him since it is possible consequence of rules violation so he withdrew appeal day before hearing.

Much more humane and sneak in and bleach them with peroxide. :devil:

they read that and will wait until you enter deep sleep tonight

• 2 weeks later...

I recall a Leafs fan during a playoff series visit to Philly, and just outside the city a huge SUV pulled up to the Leafs fan car and some goon reached out at a suicidal angle at 80 mph and tore the Leafs little flag pennant off the car window

Edited by row_33

• 2 weeks later...

The reason you get sick more in the winter than summer is because the air is thinner and drier.

The viruses in the air fall to the ground in the summer because moisture makes them heavier.  In the winter, they circulate more in the air which makes it easier to pass person to person.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The reason you get sick more in the winter than summer is because the air is thinner and drier.

The viruses in the air fall to the ground in the summer because moisture makes them heavier.  In the winter, they circulate more in the air which makes it easier to pass person to person.

I thought it was because I didn't wear my hat or scarf, or my jacket wasn't zipped up? That's what I was told as a kid and tell my kids every morning.........

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I wouldn’t know.  I am only good at hitting those 40 yard ‘worm burners’ off the tee.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1