Bills games broadcasted in Syracuse?

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

It took me 7 years to get out of Syracuse.  I cringe even typing that. I am not exaggerating when I say the OP should do everything possible to avoid going there. 

Went to school at Oswego (awesome place) and I can say without any issue that your better off living up there where at least you have the lake then Cuse. The place is like a 3rd world city outside of the Campus, baseball stadium, and Destiny USA.

3 hours ago, teef said:

i actually have quite a few friends/colleagues in the area.  i just enjoy starting rochester/syracuse drama.  even in rochester, it's fun to start up the east side/west side drama.

I moved to Rochester to be with my wife in 2011. Great city and area...but yea the East side vs West side thing is literally the dumbest thing ever. Being from Buffalo I just shake my head at these people.

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Went to school at Oswego (awesome place) and I can say without any issue that your better off living up there where at least you have the lake then Cuse. The place is like a 3rd world city outside of the Campus, baseball stadium, and Destiny USA.

I moved to Rochester to be with my wife in 2011. Great city and area...but yea the East side vs West side thing is literally the dumbest thing ever. Being from Buffalo I just shake my head at these people.

and it's shocking how intense it gets.  my brother and I both married women from the west side, and it was fun giving the ***** about it at first.  my wife even tried to argue that i wasn't truly from the east side because i grew up in webster.  

57 minutes ago, teef said:

and it's shocking how intense it gets.  my brother and I both married women from the west side, and it was fun giving the ***** about it at first.  my wife even tried to argue that i wasn't truly from the east side because i grew up in webster.  

Haha yea the lines are redrawn depending on the individual its hilarious

Grew up in Syracuse my whole life. It's extremely rare that they don't air Bills games. Usually It's Bills on CBS and Giants on Fox. I can only remember a couple of occasions where Bills played on Fox and they wouldn't air the game.