2 Robert Foster's and 5 Dion Dawkins in '18...

Do we win more games in 2018? I think yes... essentially that is what we have this year... I believe with Nsekhe, Dawkins, Morse, Ford, and Waddle we have basically the pass pro talent that Dawkins has brought thus far at all 5 positions... And with adding John brown we basically have added another equivalent to what Bob brought in his prime last year. It's scary to think how much different the run game and passing game would have been with that field stretching ability as well. I think our offense is going to be very dominant this year and our backs are going to have empty hallways to run though. Not to mention the presence Cole Beasley's gonna bring. Man this Kool Aid is good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love your optimism... haha.

I’d be surprised if the offense was as inept as it was last season.  If Shady can give us one more good year (2016-esque) and our OL can stay healthy... I like our chances.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So by 5 Dion Dawkins do you just mean we might have 5 competent O linemen because I'm pretty sure they don't all play the same.

Basically yeah that's what I mean lol

23 minutes ago, akcash said:

Do we win more games in 2018? I think yes... essentially that is what we have this year... I believe with Nsekhe, Dawkins, Morse, Ford, and Waddle we have basically the pass pro talent that Dawkins has brought thus far at all 5 positions... And with adding John brown we basically have added another equivalent to what Bob brought in his prime last year. It's scary to think how much different the run game and passing game would have been with that field stretching ability as well. I think our offense is going to be very dominant this year and our backs are going to have empty hallways to run though. Not to mention the presence Cole Beasley's gonna bring. Man this Kool Aid is good.

Its gonna take time to gel.  Hopefully it doesnt take all season.

24 minutes ago, akcash said:

But Dawkins was pretty bad last season. Let's not get carried away with the offensive line just yet, they should be better, but that doesn't say much. 

• Like (+1) 1

I too am not worried so much about the offense. Need more on Defense. Still missing an elite pass rusher to complement JH as well as LB depth. And Tre White did not gave as stellar a campaign in 2018 as in 2017. May hv been since he did not have EJG on the other side, which we have now fixed.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Warcodered said:

So by 5 Dion Dawkins do you just mean we might have 5 competent O linemen because I'm pretty sure they don't all play the same.

Dawkins had a down year, and Foster sucked early. He looked like a different player at the end of the year. I’m not sure I want any part of that early stuff. That’s not how I would have titled the thread, unless Happy Hour was involved. Never know....Then I might have included Mr Ed.  But I’m hoping things look up. Was that the point again? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Awesome! We are predicting last year? I can do this. I say we go 7-8 wins and take a step back. But wait till 19! We are going to have a bang up off season and land some great free agents. Follow up that with a nasty great draft! Going to be good but get ready for a bumpy ride in 18. Oh BTW, Nate will start 1 game  but I predict he will be released by the end of year. How did I do?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Such a strange thread.  Of all the different titles you could’ve picked, you picked a title that makes you go mmmmmmmmm.  

Hear me out...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Awesome! We are predicting last year? I can do this. I say we go 7-8 wins and take a step back. But wait till 19! We are going to have a bang up off season and land some great free agents. Follow up that with a nasty great draft! Going to be good but get ready for a bumpy ride in 18. Oh BTW, Nate will start 1 game  but I predict he will be released by the end of year. How did I do?

I prefer the first 2018 when we only had to wait until mid season. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Love ya bro... I was talking about the past... say we're in a time machine and we insert what I described in the year 2018... do we win more games? I think yes

Edited by akcash