Let"s Sign Dez

58 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm rooting for Dez.  He's still only 30 and had played injured for a while before the achilles tear. 

He could play the "30 year old Anquan Boldin" type of role.

What week does he retire then?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I see no reason why we can't bring him in for a tryout. He isn't going to get a big deal

Well, it would be a waste of reps and take opportunity away from the younger WR's. That's why I'd be against it.

.....well here's another option on equal plane (YAWN).......

Martavis Bryant has been suspended by the NFL since December due to a violation of the league’s Substances of Abuse Policy, and now he’s trying to make a return.

Bryant told Dan Graziano of ESPN that he is planning to apply for reinstatement in the coming weeks. Additionally, Graziano shared that Bryant “has been arguing with the league that its drug program is not set up to offer players access to proper treatment for mental health issues.”

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If they sign him I’m starting a thread entitled.... “Calling it now: Dez Bryant will not be on the week 1 roster.

You do not need to wait to start the thread - even if they don’t sign him - he still would not be on the roster week 1.

You could start it about Dez, or Brady, or even Josh Rosen - I don’t think any of them will make the Bills roster for week 1!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

This has become a weekly thread and it's a bad one every single time.

Makes me wish for endless mock draft threads.  I like to come here for any "actual" Bills news in the off-season, but the reality is, from now until training camp, this is what you mainly get.

15 hours ago, Knicks&Bills said:

What’s the downside in having him for a workout?

Its a waste of time? 

Old receiver coming off an Achilles injury who was already not terribly fast to begin with. Remember how little chemistry our QB had with a slow Kelvin Benjamin? Why is Dez going to suddenly change that?

The WRs JA had the most success with were small, fast, speed guys who could stretch the field. Dez cant do that

• Like (+1) 1