Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

I appreciated the fact that he made the most of his second chance with the Bills. But the way he left left a bad taste in my mouth and at this point all I hope for is that he stays out of trouble, for everyone’s sake.   Had he retired on his own or had the Bills cut/traded him, I would probably wish him well. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s hilarious how many Bills fans give this guy a pass.  

Hilarious? He was a Bill, and one of the best guards in the league while he was.

48 minutes ago, eball said:

Agreed.  The guy played here two years, but we've got fans "pulling for him" and "hoping he gets another shot."  it's comical.  The guy has been a douchenozzle for pretty much his entire adult life.

From all the accounts I have read, he was an exemplary teammate while wearing a Bills uniform. There are plenty of ex-Bills players that Bills fans "pull for" once they move on. I mean, come on-- the guy's just trying to get ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Hilarious? He was a Bill, and one of the best guards in the league while he was.

From all the accounts I have read, he was an exemplary teammate while wearing a Bills uniform. There are plenty of ex-Bills players that Bills fans "pull for" once they move on. I mean, come on-- the guy's just trying to get ahead.

I thought he was trying to get a dumbbell through someone's skull.

Or trying to get the people spying on him.

Or trying to get one of the firearms out of his vehicle to shoot up a funeral home.

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Specifically, his father's head

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/police-report-richie-incognito-wanted-to-cut-off-his-dead-fathers-head-at-funeral-home/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

• 3 weeks later...