Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Wish him all the best.

Oh, and while I'm here: Gruden is going to run the Raiders into the ground and they're going to be getting rid of him AND Mayock within the next three years, after which time a full bottoming out and rebuild will be necessary. Dark times ahead for the Raiders. I mean...did you SEE the three players they take with their three first round picks? Yikes. I like Gruden and Mayock a lot and I'm actually rooting for them. I hope I'm wrong about them in this instance, but I don't think I am.

Didn’t Gruden say he’d give the money back if he wasn’t successful? So easy to say at the time, I’m sure......

The harder part might come later. 

Stop talking, start coaching.....and pray! You’re gonna need it. 

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I know, I know...”read the thread title!”

But, that could apply to Chuckie, Mark Davis, or any of a number of Raider players.

Chuckie’s ‘Ultimate Grinder’

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

Didn’t Gruden say he’d give the money back if he wasn’t successful? So easy to say at the time, I’m sure......

The harder part might come later. 

Stop talking, start coaching.....and pray! You’re gonna need it. 

....so based on the clown show so far, did the Chuckie rebates start yet?...Mark has to pay for his haircuts.............

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Well not all of us are as righteous as you in youre holiness.  You should change your name to "HeWhoIsWithoutSin".?

I missed the part in my post where I claimed to be holier than thou. Please enlighten me.

Was it the NFL/ 5th chance part? What part of that sentence isn't true? Did I strike a nerve? If so, my apologies. I did wish he gets his life in order and not once did I state loser, headcase, degenerate or any of the sort. And though you don't know me it goes without saying, Ive got plenty of sin.

• Like (+1) 1

There are bad people and there are troubled people. I believe Cogs is the latter. That bizarre behavior doesn't come from malice. I don't really care about his football situation at this point, but I wish the guy well. 

As an outside observer it appears Eric Wood has been a true friend to him and stood by him, he’s trying to support the “man” . I’m not real sure where Richie would be .without Eric, I have a feeling he’s been very critical to him getting to this point. I wouldn’t sign him to my team, I continue to believe he’s not reliably stable. But have to hope he is in a good place, as a person.

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so based on the clown show so far, did the Chuckie rebates start yet?...Mark has to pay for his haircuts.............

Once you have the salad bowl and the yard shears, how much could THAT cost? 

• Haha (+1) 1