Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I wouldn't want to be within 500 yards of that ticking timebomb.

I know, I know...”read the thread title!”

But, that could apply to Chuckie, Mark Davis, or any of a number of Raider players.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Wish him all the best.

Oh, and while I'm here: Gruden is going to run the Raiders into the ground and they're going to be getting rid of him AND Mayock within the next three years, after which time a full bottoming out and rebuild will be necessary. Dark times ahead for the Raiders. I mean...did you SEE the three players they take with their three first round picks? Yikes. I like Gruden and Mayock a lot and I'm actually rooting for them. I hope I'm wrong about them in this instance, but I don't think I am.

• Like (+1) 1

Uh oh.

i really appreciate Ritchie and his time here, but the entire wanting to leave a funeral home with his father’s head just has me thinking this isn’t a great idea. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

Uh oh.

i really appreciate Ritchie and his time here, but the entire wanting to leave a funeral home with his father’s head just has me thinking this isn’t a great idea. 

Melt downs at funerals worry me less than ones at the gym, for instance. I’m pretty sure he was down to leave the facility with the guys head for spying on him 

• Like (+1) 1