Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

Posted by Mike Florio on May 29, 2019, 9:28 PM EDT

"Given an extensive history of misconduct for which Incognito has never faced league-level scrutiny, these two incidents could (and arguably should) put Incognito in line for a significant suspension. And if he hadn’t disclosed the run-in with his 90-year-old grandmother to the Raiders, that could be enough to get the Raiders to pull the plug quickly on the Incognito experiment."

• Like (+1) 1

Bills increased security during final days of Richie Incognito’s time with the team

Posted by Mike Florio on May 30, 2019, 11:50 AM EDT

The Raiders think they’re rolling the dice on Richie Incognito. In reality, they could be playing with fire.

The folks at BuffaloRumblings.com spotted this passage from the AP story regarding Oakland’s decision to sign Incognito: “A person with direct knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that security was stepped up at the Bills headquarters around the time Incognito announced his retirement on social media. Though he wasn’t entirely barred from the facility, security personnel were placed on alert if Incognito arrived, the person said, speaking to the AP on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak publicly.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/bills-increased-security-during-final-days-of-richie-incognitos-time-with-the-team/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

Nope, they are not normal. But, they are normal. 

This country is full of so much ****, it sickens me every day I walk outside and look at it. Seriously, believe in something. So many cowards out there.

Men are turning into women in western cultures, bottom line.  Having said that, Incognito does seem to have some "issues" IMO.

Edited by MacGyver

7 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Men are turning into women in western cultures, bottom line.  Having said that, Incognito does seem to have some "issues" IMO.

like...physically?   through surgery?

On one hand...football seems to be the one thing that keeps him stable.  So maybe everyone around him is safer while he is still playing...

On the other hand...football, specifically blows to the head, may be what continues to destabilize him more and everyone around him may be less safe once this short sting is over...

Conclusion:  Raiders will be on Hard Knocks.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, teef said:

i prefer to take a limb home with me when it comes to dead loved ones.  i put in on a chain and wear it around as a necklace for a few weeks.  really keeps me in touch with their memory.  sure i get weird looks, but those people are just pussies, cowards, and are destroying america.

If you don’t skin your dead family members and use their hides as belts and leather goods you are for sure a ****.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Bills increased security during final days of Richie Incognito’s time with the team

Posted by Mike Florio on May 30, 2019, 11:50 AM EDT

The Raiders think they’re rolling the dice on Richie Incognito. In reality, they could be playing with fire.

The folks at BuffaloRumblings.com spotted this passage from the AP story regarding Oakland’s decision to sign Incognito: “A person with direct knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press that security was stepped up at the Bills headquarters around the time Incognito announced his retirement on social media. Though he wasn’t entirely barred from the facility, security personnel were placed on alert if Incognito arrived, the person said, speaking to the AP on condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak publicly.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/bills-increased-security-during-final-days-of-richie-incognitos-time-with-the-team/

Wow. That’s crazy. 

Tells you the team brass felt this guy was potentially a legitimate threat to people’s safety. 

Cant say I blame them. And looking at what happened after he left the Bills that offseason, it looks like the Bills were 100% justified to be concerned about him. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Ok so if you can't turn into a woman, what other options are you considering at this point?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Hard-o alert!!!

29w9.gif

35 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Wow. That’s crazy. 

Tells you the team brass felt this guy was potentially a legitimate threat to people’s safety. 

Cant say I blame them. And looking at what happened after he left the Bills that offseason, it looks like the Bills were 100% justified to be concerned about him. 

He’s basically been crazy his whole life but managed to keep it somewhat together when he was on the Bills.  But he is what he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Issues?  This guy has subscriptions...anthologies, even!  He's one incident from an afterschool special.  ?

10 hours ago, teef said:

i prefer to take a limb home with me when it comes to dead loved ones.  i put in on a chain and wear it around as a necklace for a few weeks.  really keeps me in touch with their memory.  sure i get weird looks, but those people are just pussies, cowards, and are destroying america.

This is a prime example of the lack of worldly awareness in America. Relics of the dead are not uncommon. Especially, given different familial relationships. You guys are daft cowards and probably really never experienced real tragedy. Stay in your bubbles. 

Bottom line, Richie was signed and yall were wrong then, just like yall are wrong now.

Too much Soi in your diets.

0*UEW1zO_UnCtEcGSb.png

I be right, and yall be soi.

source.gif

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ok so if you can't turn into a woman, what other options are you considering at this point?

Making money off the idiots that are convinced they want to be women, 'merica.

See above.

23 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Plenty of people mourn the loss of a loved one without becoming violent and threatening/scaring/attempting to injure people and being arrested multiple times in a matter of days. 

Going on a rampage inside a funeral home and damaging their property (including caskets) + threatening to shoot funeral home employees with weapons you actually had in the trunk of your car, attacking gym patrons and then telling the police the guy was some spy because you secretly work for high level government age, and becoming violent at your 90+ year old grandma’s house and damaging property (again) are not normal mourning behaviors.

It’s not like this was the first and only incident involving Incognito either. He has a long history of questionable behavior including anger management issues, assault charges, accusations of sexual harassment and racism stretching back 15+ years. 

If this was just some isolated incident I am sure people would be more understanding. But it’s not. It’s just the latest in a long history of misconducts of all sorts. 

Was it wrong? Sure. Do I understand it? Definitely. 

My mom was murdered. I am still detached from the rest of the world and will forever be. Part of me will forever look at all people as worthless pieces of shiz whose still beating heart I would love to eat in front of them. It's a feeling, of course I won't do it, but that feeling is so real. I get Richie flipping out, and love him for it. Being violated by the world really can bring some interesting emotions out of us. Like, that guy in Seven who was just left there to whither away tortured for the rest of his natural life. 

Yall just don't get the warrior spirit. Sad, really.

Edited by Paulus

5 hours ago, The Red King said:

Issues?  This guy has subscriptions...anthologies, even!  He's one incident from an afterschool special.  ?

I was actually thinking about this: If Cogs goes out in some blaze of craziness, it will become some A&E, made-for-TV movie.

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

This is a prime example of the lack of worldly awareness in America. Relics of the dead are not uncommon. Especially, given different familial relationships. You guys are daft cowards and probably really never experienced real tragedy. Stay in your bubbles. 

Bottom line, Richie was signed and yall were wrong then, just like yall are wrong now.

Too much Soi in your diets.

0*UEW1zO_UnCtEcGSb.png

I be right, and yall be soi.

source.gif

Making money off the idiots that are convinced they want to be women, 'merica.

See above.

You seem educated and full of life. I like that in a man. 

• Haha (+1) 2