Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

Just now, NoSaint said:

I’m not remotely confident there are not stories we were unaware of in buff.

Fair point.  I knew of a bunch of unreported stories of Lynch after his suspension that made the Bills get anything they could for him before he got suspended for life.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocket94 said:

Gruden is going to say " Say what you want, Cognito belongs on that field and could start anywhere!" understanding the repercussions if he doesn't of course!

...perhaps post game pressers from a funeral home?...just askin'..............

On 6/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Fair point.  I knew of a bunch of unreported stories of Lynch after his suspension that made the Bills get anything they could for him before he got suspended for life.  

Do share.

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:53 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

We're listening......

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

We're listening......

there's only 5 or so possible points of bad behaviour if it didn't hit the news wires or add to a criminal record

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

there's only 5 or so possible points of bad behaviour if it didn't hit the news wires or add to a criminal record

we just learned of Ritchie pleading out on an incident we never heard about. 

Id imagine plenty can fly under the radar

• 1 month later...

Update, suspended for 2 games.  SHOCKER!

Adam Schefter 

@AdamSchefter

Raiders G Richie Incognito suspended two games for violating NFL’s personal conduct policy.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

*again*?

He was "man enough" to seek help for his mental issues while playing for the Dolphins in Miami, again after the Martin bullygate thing broke, and again during his year away from football.  He was changed.  He was more sensitive to other people.  "New Ritchie".  Meditates.  Gets massages.

Here's the problem, it's common to adults with mental health issues: guy gets treatment, gets on meds, gets straight.  After a while, the meds have side effects.  Or they're expensive.  Or the patient starts to think they're doing great and they don't need 'em.  And the downhill slide begins.

Rinse and repeat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

This sounds familiar.

On 5/31/2019 at 7:46 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I lost one of my favorite socks in the laundry, so I punted a chihuahua off the roof of the projects.  Go ahead, stay in your little bubble where you don’t punt small house pets.  SMH.

You can punt.  Do you want a job.?

• Haha (+1) 1