Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Human dismemberment?  My sicko sense was tingling.  Isn’t this a Richie Incognito thread?  Oh yeah...

My dad had a bad case of pneumonia and 6 of my biggest aunts barely stopped me from cutting his head off.  Laugh all you want, but grieving takes some weird forms.  You, @Gugny, and the rest of you conscientious objectors, looking at you @Mr. WEO wouldn't know s@#$ about loss.

Me and @Paulus are cut out the same cloth.  I have a pillow case full of cat and dog feet under my bed. I love hard and mourn harder.  

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Paulus said:

This is a prime example of the lack of worldly awareness in America. Relics of the dead are not uncommon. Especially, given different familial relationships. You guys are daft cowards and probably really never experienced real tragedy. Stay in your bubbles. 

Bottom line, Richie was signed and yall were wrong then, just like yall are wrong now.

Too much Soi in your diets.

0*UEW1zO_UnCtEcGSb.png

I be right, and yall be soi.

source.gif

Making money off the idiots that are convinced they want to be women, 'merica.

See above.

INJECT THIS COMMENT STR8 INTO MY VEINS

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

My dad had a bad case of pneumonia and 6 of my biggest aunts barely stopped me from cutting his head off.  Laugh all you want, but grieving takes some weird forms.  You, gugny, and the rest of you conscientious objectors wouldn't know s@#$ about loss.

I lost one of my favorite socks in the laundry, so I punted a chihuahua off the roof of the projects.  Go ahead, stay in your little bubble where you don’t punt small house pets.  SMH.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I lost one of my favorite socks in the laundry, so I punted a chihuahua off the roof of the projects.  Go ahead, stay in your little bubble where you don’t punt small house pets.  SMH.

You just kicked it???  Just another red flag that our country has been wussified.  I pulled one claw out of my dog's feet every time I saw Rob Ryan rub his belly on the sidelines during his Buffalo Bills tenure.

So tell me ..... is YOUR CHIHUAHUA DECLAWED????????

Didn't think so.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You just kicked it???  Just another red flag that our country has been wussified.  I pulled one claw out of my dog's feet every time I saw Rob Ryan rub his belly on the sidelines during his Buffalo Bills tenure.

So tell me ..... is YOUR CHIHUAHUA DECLAWED????????

Didn't think so.

See!  This is what I’m taking about.  The rest of you candy ass punks have no idea what it’s like to put a homeless man through a wood chipper for laughs.  Friggin hippie millennials.  Y’all need to be WOKE.  Now go eat your meatless meat.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

That’s ok.  After it dies we can mourn it with the usual decapitation

See when I mourn I like to find a fresh live head to decapitate. I enjoy holding it over my face and drinking the neck and throat drippings. @Gugny knows what I'm talking about.

#warriorspirit

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

See when I mourn I like to find a fresh live head to decapitate. I enjoy holding it over my face and drinking the neck and throat drippings. @Gugny knows what I'm talking about.

#warriorspirit

It's funny bc when you type "soy boy" into Google your avatar shows up...

070.gif

12 hours ago, teef said:

What bubble do you think we all live in?  Are you just gushing with street smarts?  Do you think you’re the only one who has had tragedy in their life?  

Then why do yall so easily mock a guy who lost his shiz when he lost his pops? Is it the comfort of the keyboard? I think repression of our instinct and emotions has made us weak. Being more in touch with the animals we are is a virtue. Society isn't always right. I mean, it is one thing to say and another thing to do. Better to live one day a lion than 1000 days a sheep.

Laugh all you want,

10-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Last post here. Flame on... Just remember I was right the first time, and I'm right this time, too.

Edited by Paulus

20 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Then why do yall so easily mock a guy who lost his shiz when he lost his pops? Is it the comfort of the keyboard? I think repression of our instinct and emotions has made us weak. Being more in touch with the animals we are is a virtue. Society isn't always right. I mean, it is one thing to say and another thing to do. Better to live one day a lion than 1000 days a sheep.

Laugh all you want,

Last post here. Flame on... Just remember I was right the first time, and I'm right this time, too.

Save me a lot of time...  right about what?

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Tell us more about this warrior spirit.

I'm letting you know up front .... if it doesn't involve a guy named Cyrus, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

You guys are a bunch of millennials.  Seriously - to let a clever post like this to wallow when he’s trying to bop his way back to Coney Island. Warriors....come out to play!

Edited by Bockeye
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

#warriorspirit

I hear you, bro.  But you're on another level .... which I respect;  I'm just not there yet.  I have GOT the Warrior Spirit.  I can only aspire to get the the level of WARRIOR that you are.  

#pray

• Haha (+1) 1

Gruden is going to say " Say what you want, Cognito belongs on that field and could start anywhere!" understanding the repercussions if he doesn't of course!

Edited by Rocket94

19 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

My dad had a bad case of pneumonia and 6 of my biggest aunts barely stopped me from cutting his head off.  Laugh all you want, but grieving takes some weird forms.  You, @Gugny, and the rest of you conscientious objectors, looking at you @Mr. WEO wouldn't know s@#$ about loss.

Me and @Paulus are cut out the same cloth.  I have a pillow case full of cat and dog feet under my bed. I love hard and mourn harder.  

LMAO! That is one of the best lines ever, in this forum or anywhere. Gold, Jerry. Pure gold.

15 hours ago, Paulus said:

Laugh all you want,

With all due respect, what about all the other POS stuff RI did before his dad?  I mean as crazy as cutting off your dead dad’s head is, you might get a pass if this was your first time blowing up.  Read RI’s bio.  Basically the only time he wasn’t a completely maniac is those 3 years here.  Then instead of thanking the Bills, he lashes out at them.  

Sorry, there are millions of other people I feel pity for than a millionaire player who has been given no less than 327 chances to get it together.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

With all due respect, what about all the other POS stuff RI did before his dad?  I mean as crazy as cutting off your dead dad’s head is, you might get a pass if this was your first time blowing up.  Read RI’s bio.  Basically the only time he wasn’t a completely maniac is those 3 years here.  Then instead of thanking the Bills, he lashes out at them.  

Sorry, there are millions of other people I feel pity for than a millionaire player who has been given no less than 327 chances to get it together.  

I’m not remotely confident there are not stories we were unaware of in buff.