Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Maybe he is Richie himself in the flesh on TBD

I mean...his stance on human decapitation is magical. Can there be more than one person in the world who feels this passionate about it?

sorry @ScottLaw .  There’s a poster that fascinates me far more than you right now. You’re really going to have to step up your game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, teef said:

I mean...his stance on human decapitation is magical. Can there be more than one person in the world who feels this passionate about it?

sorry @ScottLaw .  There’s a poster that fascinates me far more than you right now. You’re really going to have to step up your game. 

Yes, that stuff is thrasher77 type of post from back in the day.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

Was it wrong? Sure. Do I understand it? Definitely. 

My mom was murdered. I am still detached from the rest of the world and will forever be. Part of me will forever look at all people as worthless pieces of shiz whose still beating heart I would love to eat in front of them. It's a feeling, of course I won't do it, but that feeling is so real. I get Richie flipping out, and love him for it. Being violated by the world really can bring some interesting emotions out of us. Like, that guy in Seven who was just left there to whither away tortured for the rest of his natural life. 

Yall just don't get the warrior spirit. Sad, really.

Tell us more about this warrior spirit.

I'm letting you know up front .... if it doesn't involve a guy named Cyrus, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

My mom was murdered. I am still detached from the rest of the world and will forever be. Part of me will forever look at all people as worthless pieces of shiz whose still beating heart I would love to eat in front of them. It's a feeling, of course I won't do it, but that feeling is so real. I get Richie flipping out, and love him for it. Being violated by the world really can bring some interesting emotions out of us. Like, that guy in Seven who was just left there to whither away tortured for the rest of his natural life. 

Where do you display her detached head?

Also, a very masculine man would never allow the world to violate him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Where do you display her detached head?

Also, a very masculine man would never allow the world to violate him. 

I like how you people ignore the fact I said it was wrong, but that I understood. The world violates people of all walks of life, and I am just really an average guy who has been to war and seen the way the world is outside of the bubble. Going unhinged when a loved one passes is as good of an excuse as any to go unhinged. 

12 hours ago, Paulus said:

I suggest counseling. No seriously. This is not a joke.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I like how you people ignore the fact I said it was wrong, but that I understood. The world violates people of all walks of life, and I am just really an average guy who has been to war and seen the way the world is outside of the bubble. Going unhinged when a loved one passes is as good of an excuse as any to go unhinged. 

What bubble do you think we all live in?  Are you just gushing with street smarts?  Do you think you’re the only one who has had tragedy in their life?  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I think I'm starting to understand you.

A person who's been to war and lost a loved one should be expected to want to decapitate a dead human being.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, teef said:

You seem educated and full of life. I like that in a man. 

I only really use soy on sushi.  

27 minutes ago, Paulus said:

These are perfect lyrics for a coffee shop song.  Do you own a ukulele?  

• Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Paulus said:

So, uh ..... just out of curiosity .... you own any firearms?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, teef said:

What bubble do you think we all live in?  Are you just gushing with street smarts?  Do you think you’re the only one who has had tragedy in their life?  

Exactly, I know tragedy, my Grandparents both passed away.

Well, they HAD died, until I looked that feminine Grim Reaper **** in the face and said "Give my back my Grandparents, or I'll beat you about the face and chest!"  Seeing that I was a real man, who would definitely woop his ass, he relented and brought them back to life.  

That said, I AM looking forward to the day when I have both their heads on my mantle...

:beer:

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Heitz said:

Exactly, I know tragedy, my Grandparents both passed away.

Well, they HAD died, until I looked that feminine Grim Reaper **** in the face and said "Give my back my Grandparents, or I'll beat you about the face and chest!"  Seeing that I was a real man, who would definitely woop his ass, he relented and brought them back to life.  

That said, I AM looking forward to the day when I have both their heads on my mantle...

:beer:

Finally .... someone brings this thing back to normal.

• Thank you (+1) 1