Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

22 hours ago, Paulus said:

Douchey thing to do to a probowler, and then to leave him hanging when he obviously regretted it. 

Just because it is legal doesn't make it right. Beane fudged up and we saw it in the o-line play last year, which was a joke. 

Beane made a joke, among a lot of the good things Mcdermott has done. Like, why should we all forget? Did they make the playoffs last year or something? No, JA got injured behind a joke.

tenor.gif?itemid=3416908

no question the O line suffered with Cogs and Woodman not there.

22 hours ago, without a drought said:

He was under a bit of duress at the time... you know with the whole failing organ thing.

It was a difficult time for many of us.

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Do you even lift bro?

?

Yeah, that was the joke. 

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm thinking Paulus might be Richie. The continual use of all caps is something someone would do who is unhinged.

No Richie is a bad person. The story I heard about him sexually harrassing a female worker at a charity golf tournament seals it for me.

Threatening people and doing stuff like that is irredeemable to me. You're looking the other way just because the guy can play football.

BOOO!!! CAPS ARE AWESOME. I WISH THE FRUITBOOTERS WHO DECIDED THAT THEY WERE BAD GOT FORCED TO TYPE IN CAPS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...

He was no saint, but there are literally Pittsburgh Stealer QBs out there who rape women. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I’ll wish him well (yet again), but I’m glad we don’t need to worry about him keeping himself together for the Bills to field an adequate OLine.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Yeah, that was the joke. 

BOOO!!! CAPS ARE AWESOME. I WISH THE FRUITBOOTERS WHO DECIDED THAT THEY WERE BAD GOT FORCED TO TYPE IN CAPS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...

He was no saint, but there are literally Pittsburgh Stealer QBs out there who rape women. 

Yeah, I'm well aware.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, NoSaint said:

Well, I don’t think beane made him insane. And I don’t even mean that as a joke or derogatory. Dude was legitimately unwell.

What is "insane?" 

This country has a serious problem with appearance sensitivity. Why is wanting to cut off your dead dad's head insane? 

He was mourning. 

This country has turned into a bunch of women. And, cowardly women at that. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dude had a break after his father got sick and died. And, the Twitter cucks are trying to ***** him for it. Shame on them.

Edited by Paulus

46 minutes ago, Paulus said:

What is "insane?" 

This country has a serious problem with appearance sensitivity. Why is wanting to cut off your dead dad's head insane? 

He was mourning. 

Dude had a break after his father got sick and died. And, the Twitter cucks are trying to ***** him for it. Shame on them.

Plenty of people mourn the loss of a loved one without becoming violent and threatening/scaring/attempting to injure people and being arrested multiple times in a matter of days. 

Going on a rampage inside a funeral home and damaging their property (including caskets) + threatening to shoot funeral home employees with weapons you actually had in the trunk of your car, attacking gym patrons and then telling the police the guy was some spy because you secretly work for high level government age, and becoming violent at your 90+ year old grandma’s house and damaging property (again) are not normal mourning behaviors.

It’s not like this was the first and only incident involving Incognito either. He has a long history of questionable behavior including anger management issues, assault charges, accusations of sexual harassment and racism stretching back 15+ years. 

If this was just some isolated incident I am sure people would be more understanding. But it’s not. It’s just the latest in a long history of misconducts of all sorts. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Plenty of people mourn the loss of a loved one without becoming violent and threatening/scaring/attempting to injure people and being arrested multiple times in a matter of days. 

Going on a rampage inside a funeral home and damaging their property (including caskets) + threatening to shoot funeral home employees with weapons you actually had in the trunk of your car, attacking gym patrons and then telling the police the guy was some spy because you secretly work for high level government age, and becoming violent at your 90+ year old grandma’s house and damaging property (again) are not normal mourning behaviors.

Nope, they are not normal. But, they are normal. 

This country is full of so much ****, it sickens me every day I walk outside and look at it. Seriously, believe in something. So many cowards out there.

12 hours ago, Paulus said:

What is "insane?" 

He was mourning. 

sadly, I feel you're serious. look inward.

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

What is "insane?" 

He was mourning. 

Seriously!!!  I've never lost a loved one and NOT immediately thought, "Goddamn .... cutting this person's head off would really make me feel better."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Seriously!!!  I've never lost a loved one and NOT immediately thought, "Goddamn .... cutting this person's head off would really make me feel better."

i prefer to take a limb home with me when it comes to dead loved ones.  i put in on a chain and wear it around as a necklace for a few weeks.  really keeps me in touch with their memory.  sure i get weird looks, but those people are just pussies, cowards, and are destroying america.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, teef said:

i prefer to take a limb home with me when it comes to dead loved ones.  i put in on a chain and wear it around as a necklace for a few weeks.  really keeps me in touch with their memory.  sure i get weird looks, but those people are just pussies, cowards, and are destroying america.

As a compromise, you could try wearing just a finger or toe? 

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

What is "insane?" 

He was mourning. 

You're joking right. I was upset when my father passed away.

I did not threaten to decapitate anyone, nor did I show up to the funeral home armed with guns and silencers to threaten folks with either.

He has a long history of violent instability, this is not a case of "temporary" insanity.

The dude is seriously unwell, should be under observation, medicated, and definitely not in possession of firearms.

3 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

As a compromise, you could try wearing just a finger or toe? 

are you telling me how to mourn my loved ones?!

this is our problem.  everyone is soft.  this country is all tampons and lattes nowadays!