Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What???? He routinely got voted dirtiest player in the nfl.  

Ive never seen a player get as many passes and excuses for his behavior than RI.  I guess it’s good that he has football because he would be in prison otherwise.  I will say that I would testify on his part after he does something really bad after he retires. This dude has some serious mental issues but let’s let him keep ramming his head.  I just hope I’m not around him when he really blows.  

But in a way, this is what the Raiders should be.  The greatest hard knocks team ever. 

....a bit over the top there Jerry Springer?........think I've heard it all now.....cleaned up his act, Bflo gave him a 2nd chance when nobody else would and he DID deliver three solid years at LG........explain you little diatribe to the TBD gang who said how much Richie & Wood exiting hurt this club........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....a bit over the top there Jerry Springer?........think I've heard it all now.....cleaned up his act, Bflo gave him a 2nd chance when nobody else would and he DID deliver three solid years at LG........explain you little diatribe to the TBD gang who said how much Richie & Wood exiting hurt this club........

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thephinsider.com/platform/amp/2012/11/11/3630252/miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-named-second-dirtiest-player-in-nfl

this guy randomly went after a guy at a gym and threaten to cut his dad’s head and shoot up a funeral home.  I wonder if he had Kaepernick ‘a politics would some of his biggest fans still be defending him?  Personally, I don’t care about politics, if someone is a scumbag, they are a scumbag.  RI has been a scumbag more than he has been a good guy.  And I don’t think possibly doing more damage to his brain is great for his future but hopefully I won’t bump into him in Arizona like I did before. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thephinsider.com/platform/amp/2012/11/11/3630252/miami-dolphins-richie-incognito-named-second-dirtiest-player-in-nfl

this guy randomly went after a guy at a gym and threaten to cut his dad’s head and shoot up a funeral home.  I wonder if he had Kaepernick ‘a politics would some of his biggest fans still be defending him?  Personally, I don’t care about politics, if someone is a scumbag, they are a scumbag.  RI has been a scumbag more than he has been a good guy.  And I don’t think possibly doing more damage to his brain is great for his future but hopefully I won’t bump into him in Arizona like I did before. 

...got it...he's removed from your Christmas list........but I assume you still include Haynesworth, Burfict and Suh on the 25th.....the Tetanus Foundation still accepts donations to combat Conrad Dobler victims.......:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...got it...he's removed from your Christmas list........but I assume you still include Haynesworth, Burfict and Suh on the 25th.....the Tetanus Foundation still accepts donations to combat Conrad Dobler victims.......:thumbsup:

I like old time.  But I do think some people are harder on a guy like Rosen than RI and it’s based on politics.  RI has some serious issues.  Like I said, I’ve made him before. He was cool but he also a guy who could blow up at any time.  And bashing his head for another season isn’t going to help.  JMO. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like old time.  But I do think some people are harder on a guy like Rosen than RI and it’s based on politics.  RI has some serious issues.  Like I said, I’ve made him before. He was cool but he also a guy who could blow up at any time.  And bashing his head for another season isn’t going to help.  JMO. 

...LOL....we're good bro....Richie is a ticking time bomb with a loose screw but at least he's isolated within the 1,696 NFL member fraternity.....how many among us within 300 million USA population have the SAME issues that we do NOT know about?...mad scary stuff IMO....

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What???? He routinely got voted dirtiest player in the nfl.  

Ive never seen a player get as many passes and excuses for his behavior than RI.  I guess it’s good that he has football because he would be in prison otherwise.  I will say that I would testify on his part after he does something really bad after he retires. This dude has some serious mental issues but let’s let him keep ramming his head.  I just hope I’m not around him when he really blows.  

But in a way, this is what the Raiders should be.  The greatest hard knocks team ever. 

I could be wrong, but wasn't it "Most Hated Player" he was voted? There's a difference. Be that as it may, the situation at the Raiders is becoming hilarious, in a gawking-at-an-accident-by-the-side-of-the-road sort of way.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL....we're good bro....Richie is a ticking time bomb with a loose screw but at least he's isolated within the 1,696 NFL member fraternity.....how many among us within 300 million USA population have the SAME issues that we do NOT know about?...mad scary stuff IMO....

Oh for sure.  But we’re not getting in car crashes every day for 6 months a year.  Personally, as long as you don’t affect my life, I don’t care.  But based on some of the mental issues he has shown, I don’t think people around him are looking out for his best interests.  This story is going to end bad one day. 

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I could be wrong, but wasn't it "Most Hated Player" he was voted? There's a difference. Be that as it may, the situation at the Raiders is becoming hilarious, in a gawking-at-an-accident-by-the-side-of-the-road sort of way.

I linked it. It was most dirtiest. He used to get flagged all the time for dirty stuff. I think it was Mitchell who hated the idea of being on the same team as him. 

Mans the Raiders are going to be awesome or the greatest tire fire ever.  It will be amazing to watch. 

Raiders needed some help along the interior of the O-line and Gruden loves him some veteran players. And I am honestly mixed on this because Richie was mostly a good player and good locker room guy in his 3 seasons here. But it looked like after 2017 he had a bit of a breakdown both mentally and physically. I think if his body isn't as catastrophically damaged as he claimed in his retirement then I think he can be a decent to good guard for a Raiders team that needs some help there. 

However I think that this signing will more than likely just fizzle out with an injury at some point in camp or during the season. Richie seemed to barely make it through the 2017 season and has some miles on him. I think his body is more likely to wear down then he is to have a mental breakdown. 

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Those stupid Raiders getting another ProBowl talent.  You do realize people said the same when we signed him.

• Like (+1) 1

Wait, where is that mod (the mod who sucks - forgot his name) and that weird dude who would post nonstop (cornerblitz26 who also suck) that shutdown my ":sign Richie" thread because it would "never happen."

I got banned for my response to their malarkey. (deserved the ban from the normal mod that does not suck - I admit - worth it to call out cornerblitz26)

Off the rails, huh?

giphy.webp

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Some of us were right on with this. 

giphy.webp

Where is my locked thread? 

Eat it, all you doubting plebs. 

The team makes him better and he makes his team better. 

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

this Raiders philosophy of the wild west was only fun when they won

It has just started, though.

Seriously, I am going to tune in just to watch this. At least for a few games.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:05 AM, teef said:

Uh oh.

i really appreciate Ritchie and his time here, but the entire wanting to leave a funeral home with his father’s head just has me thinking this isn’t a great idea. 

Why? We all cope in our own ways? I wanted a relic when my mom died.

1 minute ago, without a drought said:

Here you go.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiDN_Cx9pO8_0V_Ux40Um

Yall were some hassles...

I called Trump winning in the beginning, too. Bold...

Life only rewards the bold. 

My one and only ban stemmed from my defense of Richie. I beaming and the crummy mod need to eat a boot. 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/6/2019 at 12:03 PM, GoBills808 said:

Yup this, he had a few good years and then burnt all that goodwill down afterwards imo. Not particularly rooting for him to succeed.

No Beane burnt the goodwill by being cheap. 

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

My Son is not pleased.  Thinks Gruden is a nut bucket since they gave Mack away.

i always thought he was full of loose screws 

9 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Here you go.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiDN_Cx9pO8_0V_Ux40Um

Don Rickles lives !

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/6/2019 at 11:55 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hell yeah, !

We screwed Ritchie over by reducing his salary when he was playing at a high level, then didn't try to help him when he was clearly spiraling. they thought we could get by with those chumps last year but realized made a huge mistake by not bringing in quality replacements. Hopefully the new ones are better. 

with the proper help Ritchie should have a couple good years left.

sounds like the perfect Olineman :devil:

giphy.webp

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

he accepted the contract

Douchey thing to do to a probowler, and then to leave him hanging when he obviously regretted it. 

Just because it is legal doesn't make it right. Beane fudged up and we saw it in the o-line play last year, which was a joke. 

Beane made a joke, among a lot of the good things Mcdermott has done. Like, why should we all forget? Did they make the playoffs last year or something? No, JA got injured behind a joke.

tenor.gif?itemid=3416908

Edited by Paulus

7 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Whatever may be said about Ritchie, I don't ever recall him playing dirty on the field. Burfict, of course, is another story.

LOL....wut??

5 hours ago, klos63 said:

I thought his organs were failing?

Just the one inside his skull.