2020 Drafttek Board is here !!!!

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Draft-Big-Board/Top-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2020-Page-1.asp

We will be drafting in the 20s so with the 22 pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select

WR Laviska Shenault 6'2" 220 Colorado

I love Shenault. I'm hoping we're picking in the mid twenties because it means we won a playoff game which I desperate to do this year. The following are the guys that I'll be watching a lot of next season.

Laviska Shenault-WR Colorado 

Tee Higgins-WR Clemson

Ceedee Lamb-WR Oklahoma

Henry Ruggs III-WR Alabama

Jaelan Reagor-WR TCU

Tylan Wallace-WR Oklahoma State

Tristan Wirfs-OL Iowa

Trey Adams-OL Washington

Alaric Jackson-OL Iowa

Liam Eichenberg-OL Notre Dame

Calvin Thockmorton-OL Oregon

Prince Tega Wanahoga-OL Auburn

Yatur Gross Matos-DE Penn State

Kenny Willekes-DE Michigan State

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/6/2019 at 3:07 PM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I love Shenault. I'm hoping we're picking in the mid twenties because it means we won a playoff game which I desperate to do this year. The following are the guys that I'll be watching a lot of next season.

Laviska Shenault-WR Colorado 

Tee Higgins-WR Clemson

Ceedee Lamb-WR Oklahoma

Henry Ruggs III-WR Alabama

Jaelan Reagor-WR TCU

Tylan Wallace-WR Oklahoma State

Tristan Wirfs-OL Iowa

Trey Adams-OL Washington

Alaric Jackson-OL Iowa

Liam Eichenberg-OL Notre Dame

Calvin Thockmorton-OL Oregon

Prince Tega Wanahoga-OL Auburn

Yatur Gross Matos-DE Penn State

Kenny Willekes-DE Michigan State

yep, i like all those guys (so far anyway :D )

Lamb is pretty  good too, better than Hollywood Brown.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

ABSOLUTE MISTAKE that Devonta Smith isn't on this list. Imo he is a first round pick if he comes out. I also think that Ruggs was under valued, but I do appreciate the effort put into this!

details ??

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

details ??

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4241478/devonta-smith

Devonta Smith is best known for his clutch overtime catch in the title game against Georgia. He was only a freshman, but trust me.....he is now a state hero at Alabama.

When you look at his stats, remember that Jeudy, Ruggs, Irv Smith, Jaylen Waddle (a name you will keep on hearing), Damien Harris, Josh Jacobs, and Najee Harris also had to see the ball. He also nursed a hamstring problem for a few games and Saban held him out.

Devonta isn't as fast as Ruggs and Waddle (they run sub 4.25 40s), nor is he as fast as Jeudy, but he is very quick, has excellent hands, gets open with ease, and is perfectly coordinated. He makes fully extended catches on a regular basis, and I am talking about his entire body being horizontal. He is a quiet kid, one likely to stay out of trouble. Other players on the team talk about how good and unheralded he is.

BB, I can't tell you how much I would want this kid on the Bills if he stays healthy.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/14/2019 at 2:42 PM, John from Riverside said:

Im thinking WR or DE for sure in the next draft......

WR prob at the top of my list due to the strength of the draft....maybe another OL in the 2nd?

So much of what our next draft looks like will be decided by how the 2019 season plays out.

For instance, if our WR corps do well and our offense succeeds, the chances of spending premium capital on a WR lessens. If Dion Dawkins fails to win the LT job and instead moves to guard, you have to think LT shoots to the top of the "needs" list. If Hughes and Lawson both leave in free agency, edge becomes need #1.

As of this moment, I'd agree that finding a true #1 receiver should be high on the list. I am mindful, though, of the fact that they may need to completely remake the depth chart at EDGE.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.