Baker mayfield at kentucky derby

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not mad about the longer beard but Baker is still sexy. The woman on his arm ain't bad either. 

:flirt: De Gustibus and all that

3 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

The absurdly tight suit is a conscience fashion choice for many under thirty years old.   

Eeeeeew, not like that.  Slim fit is It, not "sausage in too tight casing"

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I honestly think she's gross.

I honestly think you lie like a rug.  And if you're serious, a Mint Julep or two would adjust ya.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I honestly think you lie like a rug.  And if you're serious, a Mint Julep or two would adjust ya.

Totally serious.  Her head is disfigured.  Her chin looks like an elbow.  She's too skinny.  And she has a fake tan and fake blonde hair. 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

:flirt: De Gustibus and all that

Eeeeeew, not like that.  Slim fit is It, not "sausage in too tight casing"

The sausage in too tight casing look is actually "in".  I used the word "absurd" because that is my opinion of it.  The skinny tweeb in the mens store wheres "slim fit".  Watch a rugby or football team at a college formal, and the break the casing look is everywhere. Its awful. 

2 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

The sausage in too tight casing look is actually "in".  I used the word "absurd" because that is my opinion of it.  The skinny tweeb in the mens store wheres "slim fit".  Watch a rugby or football team at a college formal, and the break the casing look is everywhere. Its awful. 

I always thought the rugby and football teams at formals looked like that 'cuz they couldn't get the fashionable "slim fit" in off-the-peg suits

Fashionable big-n-tall clothes aren't easy to find.  Thus the sausage stuffing.

Baker, on the other hand has plenty of $$ for a custom suit.

11 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

7-8-1 with the worst coaching staff in the league. Baker Mayfield threw for 3725 yards, 27 TD's, 14 INT's and 63 completion percentage in 14 games/13 starts. 

Great chance he takes a big leap forward this year with one of the best WR's in the league now on the team and one of the best RB's in the league joining after a suspension.

Barring injury they're definitely taking a big jump next year.

We have seen mayfields ceiling already.  Thats him.  Most pro ready and I think it was a given that he would be good...but will he be great.  My guess is no.  Think carson palmer like career 

7 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

We have seen mayfields ceiling already.  Thats him.  Most pro ready and I think it was a given that he would be good...but will he be great.  My guess is no.  Think carson palmer like career 

Right. The best rookie season ever, and the guy can't get better? That's insane.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Right. The best rookie season ever, and the guy can't get better? That's insane.

Agreed. Mayfield looks like a star QB. Sometimes it seems like fans feel the need to bash the other QB's in the class unnecessarily. Baker's success or lack thereof will have no bearing on Josh Allen's future.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Maybe a bit better but hes physlcally limited ans he aint no drew brees imho

Drew Brees was trash until they drafted Rivers.

What physical limitations does Mayfield have?

Edited by cle23

On 5/4/2019 at 7:18 PM, billieve420 said:

Just won $1500 on Country House! With one of those Patriot booth reviews. Thought the NFL instant replay team was deciding race.

no you didn't

On 5/6/2019 at 10:37 AM, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh. So they had one more win with a much better roster. And you're hoping the guy they hired is better than Jackson, I assume.

Was just checking.

I could see them finishing with 9 wins FAR more easily than Baker Mayfield being the NFL MVP.

The Browns had a better offensive roster than the Bills, but their defensive roster was definitely worse.  Both had terrible special teams rosters though.  That one is a tough call.  The Browns also had truly horrible coaching.  Hue Jackson might have been the worst NFL HC ever - and statistically that’s true.  Then there’s Greggg running his ridiculous defensive scheme.  Ugh.

Edited by BarleyNY