Baker mayfield at kentucky derby

14 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

He’s still the best QB out of his QB class (Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Jackson).

some photo at the Derby doesn’t change a thing. Only play on the field will.

that said, here’s hoping Josh Allen takes the #1 spot! ? 

He had a good rookie year as expected as the top pick. 6-7 though as a starter.... vs Playoff teams, he was 1-4, 8 TDs, 10 ints, 59% completion. Going to need to improve a lot to meet the high expectations in place for this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He had a good rookie year as expected as the top pick. 6-7 though as a starter.... vs Playoff teams, he was 1-4, 8 TDs, 10 ints, 59% completion. Going to need to improve a lot to meet the high expectations in place for this year. 

Stop with the facts, already.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, MiltonWaddams said:

Let’s all be honest here. We may just be trashing him out of jealousy. The guy was excellent last year. I love JA, but Baker outplayed him by a large margin. 

But, yeah, he does look like he’s trying too hard 

Nah

I hated that dude from the moment he tried to plant a flag in the middle of The Shoe.  Nothing he's done since has remotely made me rethink my opinion of him.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Nah

I hated that dude from the moment he tried to plant a flag in the middle of The Shoe.  Nothing he's done since has remotely made me rethink my opinion of him.  

He played a great game that night but I did laugh when he couldn’t actually plant the flag because he forgot it was field turf, oops ? 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Slow your roll, big guy.

:lol:

If it wasn't for Hue Jackson's incompetence and not starting Baker right away they should've been fighting for a playoff spot this year. I know we're all homers on this board but you can't be super optimistic about Buffalo and not Cleveland.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FeelingOnYouboty said:

If it wasn't for Hue Jackson's incompetence and not starting Baker right away they should've been fighting for a playoff spot this year. I know we're all homers on this board but you can't be super optimistic about Buffalo and not Cleveland.

Remind me: what was their record last year, with a far more talented roster?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Remind me: what was their record last year, with a far more talented roster?

7-8-1 with the worst coaching staff in the league. Baker Mayfield threw for 3725 yards, 27 TD's, 14 INT's and 63 completion percentage in 14 games/13 starts. 

Great chance he takes a big leap forward this year with one of the best WR's in the league now on the team and one of the best RB's in the league joining after a suspension.

Barring injury they're definitely taking a big jump next year.

Just now, FeelingOnYouboty said:

7-8-1 with the worst coaching staff in the league. Baker Mayfield threw for 3725 yards, 27 TD's, 14 INT's and 63 completion percentage in 14 games/13 starts. 

Great chance he takes a big leap forward this year with one of the best WR's in the league now on the team and one of the best RB's in the league joining after a suspension.

Barring injury they're definitely taking a big jump next year.

Oh. So they had one more win with a much better roster. And you're hoping the guy they hired is better than Jackson, I assume.

Was just checking.

I could see them finishing with 9 wins FAR more easily than Baker Mayfield being the NFL MVP.

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh. So they had one more win with a much better roster. And you're hoping the guy they hired is better than Jackson, I assume.

Was just checking.

I could see them finishing with 9 wins FAR more easily than Baker Mayfield being the NFL MVP.

We'll come back to this at the end of the year lol