Baker mayfield at kentucky derby

At first all I noticed was red.  But, as long as were going down the apparel path, what's with a shirt with a pocket and the button down collar with a suit?  In a pinch go to Neiman's or Nordstroms, any one of their people in the men's department could have helped him out.  Guy is a stud though, and his date makes up for any of his fashion faux pas.  I guess just an extension of his "I don't give a F attitude". 

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

Why is this a thread in a Buffalo Bills forum?

Who gives a rats nuts.

After due and proper consideration, I have to say that "giving a rat's nuts" is a rather impressive offer.

Consider all that might be involved.

First, you must locate a male rat

Then, you must capture said rat, who presumably is accustomed, if you'll pardon the analogy, to fighting like a cornered rat.

Then, you must obtain his nuts, something male animals are loathe to give voluntarily.  As rats are a disease vector, take OPIM precautions. 

Then, you must deliver said nuts to the recipient.  As we're a geographically disperse group, shipping may be involved (again, OPIM precautions).

One is led to the inescapable conclusion that giving a rats nuts must mean one cares a lot so as to expend substantial effort.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

After due and proper consideration, I have to say that "giving a rat's nuts" is a rather impressive offer.

Consider all that might be involved.

First, you must locate a male rat

Then, you must capture said rat, who presumably is accustomed, if you'll pardon the analogy, to fighting like a cornered rat.

Then, you must obtain his nuts, something male animals are loathe to give voluntarily.  As rats are a disease vector, take OPIM precautions. 

Then, you must deliver said nuts to the recipient.  As we're a geographically disperse group, shipping may be involved (again, OPIM precautions).

One is led to the inescapable conclusion that giving a rats nuts must mean one cares a lot so as to expend substantial effort.

I agree, he should have used buttocks instead. Wouldn't have sounded as cool as nuts BUT would have replaced a 3 letter word starting with "a" that is most often associated with "Giving a rats _ _ _".  The struggles with omitting words from a forum....Oh the struggles!

Thoughts:

• I like Baker Mayfield.  I like his confidence and attitude.
  • He does appear to have gained some weight.
  • I worry about him becoming the "Matt Harvey" of football (getting TOO caught up in the fame part of being a pro athlete).
  • Even prior to seeing this, my feeling was that of all QBs in his draft class, he and Lamont Jackson would take the biggest nosedives this season.
  • Is that Tommy Lauren????

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

I don’t see chubby nor do I see a problem w the beard? I don’t get it...sour grapes? Kids a stud.

He could become a stud. Dude needs to iron his slacks.

28 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Thoughts:

• I like Baker Mayfield.  I like his confidence and attitude.
  • He does appear to have gained some weight.
  • I worry about him becoming the "Matt Harvey" of football (getting TOO caught up in the fame part of being a pro athlete).
  • Even prior to seeing this, my feeling was that of all QBs in his draft class, he and Lamont Jackson would take the biggest nosedives this season.
  • Is that Tommy Lauren????

Tomi Lahren is a lot better looking than this gal.

Acknowledgment ... I am not a good looking man at the top of my profession earning millions.  That said, here are two dressing rules for all of us.

1). Do not size clothing like you size sausage casing, regardless of physique.

2). Wear a white tee shirt under a white dress shirt.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

D5vKaXqXkAE-I80.jpg

This is not to say that he IS but...he LOOKS like a hipster douche (and, yes, I know that hipster and douche are redundant).

2 hours ago, Maynard said:

I think I see nipple

Why on earth are you looking for Baker's nips? ? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hate when I'm wrong...but it looks like this kid is going to be an absolute stud.

And I'm just as jealous about the weapons the kid has...Beckham, Landry, Callaway, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb, Johnson, and Hunt.

Mayfield is 24, Beckham and Landry are 26, Callaway is 22, Higgins is 24, Njoku is 22, Chubb is 23, Johnson is 25, and Hunt is 23.

That is so much talent, and they're all young enough that they can grow together...that is going to be a very dangerous team, given they have the right head coach.

(Not to mention their defense with...Garrett, Ward, Ogunjobi, Kirksey, Avery, Schobert, Randall, Vernon, Richardson, and now Greedy Williams and Mack Wilson.)

He’s still the best QB out of his QB class (Allen, Rosen, Darnold, Jackson).

some photo at the Derby doesn’t change a thing. Only play on the field will.

that said, here’s hoping Josh Allen takes the #1 spot! ? 

• Like (+1) 2

I wondered, after Maximum Security was disqualified for committing a foul, if Bill Belichick or Rob Gronkowski was there.  Maybe there;s something about them that rubs off on people and horses.