Baker mayfield at kentucky derby

Baller. What else can you say? I think it's nice to see some swagger in Cleveland; they may be the only franchise that's suffered more than the Bills. 

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Just won $1500 on Country House! With one of those Patriot booth reviews. Thought the NFL instant replay team was deciding race.

Aren't you glad that you didn't listen to Kirby's gambling tip? If he starts talking about Bitcoin my advice is to run. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Anyone that fights with Colin Cowturd is aces in my book. Screw that guy

Screw that guy, sure.  A qb trying to become great shouldn’t be fighting with such a scrub

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

Aren't you glad that you didn't listen to Kirby's gambling tip? If he starts talking about Bitcoin my advice is to run. :ph34r:

lol I was about $300 all in and had maximum security as well which would have only given me a $100 return.

Did not think they would disqualify maximum security at one of the biggest races of the year. 

12 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Gentleman, let's have a chat. Tight pants almost never look good on a guy.

Ill fitting pants of any kind look bad. Tight pants can be more forgiving on a guy if the entire outfit is put together well. Off the rack pants that look like you’re wearing parachutes on your legs always look bad.

Spend the couple bucks and have your pants tailored. Even in casual wear, good fitting pants make all the difference.

Edited by eanyills

4 hours ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

It took me a few minutes to find Baker in that picture.

He’s the chubby guy in denial bursting through the suit who’s standing behind James Harden’s beard. 

• Haha (+1) 1