Baker mayfield at kentucky derby

Let’s all be honest here. We may just be trashing him out of jealousy. The guy was excellent last year. I love JA, but Baker outplayed him by a large margin. 

But, yeah, he does look like he’s trying too hard 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Let’s all be honest here. We may just be trashing him out of jealousy. The guy was excellent last year. I love JA, but Baker outplayed him by a large margin. 

Who will have the better career..thats the question.  I could give a rats ass how he did last year.   They both missed playoffs...0-0

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He had a team around him. Cant compare McIntosh to Crab Apples

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Dude looks.....like a fool.  He fights with Colin Cowherd....like a fool.  When he announced the Kentucky Derby, he sounded....like a fool as well as looked like a fool.  

He’s a good QB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

With what he's paid, he can afford a bespoke suit. Yikes. 

That was my reaction, TBH.  Ill fitting suit, either by original selection or by addition (of weight) since selection.

In the latter case, you’re Baker F’in Mayfield, buy a new suit.

In the former case, what Buffalo Gal said

11 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Just won $1500 on Country House! With one of those Patriot booth reviews. Thought the NFL instant replay team was deciding race.

Congrats

• Like (+1) 1