It's Mr Anonymous GM calling about Buffalo's draft

On 5/4/2019 at 9:07 AM, ALLEN1QB said:

I am telling you Buffalo is going to be special this year. They will steam roll the Jets in week 1 and never look back.

Im guessing we sweep the Jets and Fish, and if we’re lucky if we split the Pats.   They do that and this will be a fun year.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:13 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

At this point, wouldn’t Art yell “Waitaminute! Waitaminute! Waitaminute!”?

Is he still alive? He seemed old during the Super Bowl years. I loved his post game shows back then.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:51 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

Dumb & Dumber

Actually, those two are smarter than the vast majority of Buffalo sports fans. They just happen to say things that most fans don't want to hear (truths), which makes them hated. They have been more right than wrong about both franchises the last ~20 years as opposed to the common denominator Buffalo sports fan.

3 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Actually, those two are smarter than the vast majority of Buffalo sports fans. They just happen to say things that most fans don't want to hear (truths), which makes them hated. They have been more right than wrong about both franchises the last ~20 years as opposed to the common denominator Buffalo sports fan.

So we now found out you are one of those two idiots... Lets see if we can pinpoint which one exactly.

6 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Schopp is wrong as often as he is right but he's so arrogant if a correct fan tries to explain why he's wrong Schopp just acts like a jerk because he THINKS he's smarter than everyone when he's not.  

On some beliefs, where there are no right or wrong answers, like trading up or down, Schopp is adamant in his beliefs & everyone else is wrong, which is total BS-he thinks trading down is always better, yet Beane has traded up just about every one of his draft trades & I know Beane knows more than Schopp will ever know. Unlike some guys in the media who have gone on to GM jobs, if anyone ever suggested Schopp for a NFL GM job they'd be laughed out of town. I find myself on the other side almost all the time with Schopp.  If he opened his mind once in a while to the other side of something theoretical & didn't act like a total jackass to the callers, maybe I could respectfully disagree with him, but for the most part due to his attitude, I disrespectfully disagree with him instead.