Team QB Situations according to Yardbarker

This guy doesn't have a clue if Tommy B had in front of him what Josh had he would have had a lower Completion % than Josh & never went to the super bowl & like one of the other posters said this dude never watched a game maybe a couple of high light pieces but that s it !! 

McD & Dabol should make Josh read every one of these pieces that come out on him just for pure motivation !! 

This is probably the same guy that said he couldn't see where the Bills were headed & didn't see the plan Beane has ...

Edited by T master

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/05/06/mike-mayock-clelin-ferrell-raiders-2019-draft-kyler-murray-daniel-jones-dwayne-haskins?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb

“HOW WOULD THE LAST THREE QB CLASSES HAVE GRADED OUT AGAINST EACH OTHER?”

With that established, I sent out texts late Friday asking scouts and coaches who’d evaluated quarterbacks each of those years to rank their top five QBs over the last three drafts, based on where they had them graded coming out of college. I then took each of those lists and awarded points: five for a first-place vote, four for a second-place vote, and so on.

We got 11 ballots back, from 11 different teams. The results:

1T: Baker Mayfield, Browns 2017, 35 points (4 first-place votes)
1T: Sam Darnold, Jets 2017, 35 points (4 first-place votes)
3: Deshaun Watson, Texans 2016, 33 points (1 first-place vote)
4: Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs 2016, 26.5 points (1 first-place vote)
5: Kyler Murray, Cardinals 2019, 18 points (1 first-place vote)
6: Josh Rosen, Cardinals 2018, 8.5 points
7: Mitch Trubisky, Bears 2017, 6 points
8: Daniel Jones, Giants 2019, 2 points
9: Dwayne Haskins, Redskins 2019, 1 point

Some more on the vote …

Buffalo’s Josh Allen (2018) and Baltimore’s Lamar Jackson (2018) were the only first-round picks not to get mentions. Jones and Haskins appeared on one ballot apiece. Rosen and Trubisky appeared on three each.

This wasn’t meant to be scientific. It was 11 evaluators in a league with hundreds of them. So take it as a fun exercise that reflects the way a group of NFL types who study quarterbacks for a living would have stacked up the prospects from the past three years if grouped together.

Wonder who the 11 teams were... (was the one vote for Jones from the Giants? lol)

Interesting that Rosen and Trubisky only appeared on 3 of 11 ballots, and Haskins on just 1. Sucks seeing Darnold rated so high, but not surprising. 

As far as Allen goes, that is a bit scary to read but to be fair, many of us were down in Allen before the draft.

I still have some doubts but I am a lot more hopeful about Allen now than I was on draft night. He has the attitude and work ethic to make it (IMO). Now he should hopefully have a much stronger run game, an o line that can pass protect and an improved WR corps. Plus a good veteran C to help him with protections (etc). 

He also has an experienced QB coach. Now Allen has to continue building on the end of last season and show some growth as a passer. 

If he takes a nice step forward this year he will get more respect. Many were down on him before the draft and most of them (outside of buffalo) want to be right. So it might take some time for them to come around. But Allen still has a lot to prove first.

I have high hopes for him this season!

Edited by BillsFan4