Team QB Situations according to Yardbarker

Lol. 

I have stood against Josh Rosen since last draft season. I don’t care for him for a plethora of reasons but the main one is I just don’t have a good feeling about him. My feelings usually do well for me, so I trust it.

That being said, I am expecting him to flame hard in Miami. I could definitely be wrong, but I am looking forward to seeing what happens. Also, any objective football fan who sees the jets doing anything but imploding with Darnold being “meh” probably aren’t being real about the situation.

4 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Apparently a lot of people because they keep clicking and getting all bent out of shape by this crap.

You would think most of us would be used to it by now. I can't remember the last time the media said otherwise about us.

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This x 1000!!! Kipper even called McShay on it last week in their argument. The GMFB crew watched him and loves him!! I challenge anyone to put on the Week 17 game, with that offensive talent, and not be OVERLY optimistic. It’s funny because the people that have seen him the most are the highest on him. 

Allen wasn’t my guy. He had a low floor and a high ceiling and didn’t want the risk. A year later he’s way further along than I expected and a much better athlete.  He has a chance to be a star.

My thoughts exactly. I wanted Rosen as well. A year later, I couldn’t be happier that we took Allen.  

That being said, we really need to focus on putting together together a dominant pass rush.  Rosen is gonna have an extra large chip on his shoulder when he plays us.  Same with Darnold.  Not because we passed I him, but because these 3 QBs are going to be battling the king of the AFC east QBs (when Brady retires).  Pass rush and OL or OL are the keys to winning that crown imo.  

7 minutes ago, eball said:

You guys nailed it -- and that floor is a lot higher than we thought it was.

It seems to be.  You better knock on wood!!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Bongo said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ranking-qb-situations-following-the-nfl-draft/ss-AAAOhZo?li=BBnba9I&ocid=ientp#image=31

Boy, if this doesn't give Josh some motivation. And Rosen two spots higher. Wow. Thanks for the chip on his shoulder...…….

Ah, excellent. A chip on his shoulder. Good to know that because of this ranking from...msn.com that Josh will now find effort that he wasn't going to give before...

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Bongo said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ranking-qb-situations-following-the-nfl-draft/ss-AAAOhZo?li=BBnba9I&ocid=ientp#image=31

Boy, if this doesn't give Josh some motivation. And Rosen two spots higher. Wow. Thanks for the chip on his shoulder...…….

you think Josh Allen knows what MSN (who? what?) writes about him? lol

Josh certainly will have a chip on his shoulder this season based on national disrespect, but I guarantee it aint because of this lol 

49 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

We do this every off-season....

PSA: Most of the media is reactionary. You get good reviews once you start winning.

Yup, that's why Darnold is about 10 higher...oh wait.

1 hour ago, Bongo said:

Why is adam gase a QB guru?  Manning, cutler, and tannehill.  And Manning was probably more the playcaller than Gase was.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Casual fans sitting in the dentist office.

Or those WORKING at the dentist office..........

image.png.9ad058e3b74c63eceed1d1eb6e25229b.png

22 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Ask Jeeves was much more generous to the Bills.

What, HotBot didn't want any of this?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Stopped reading when I saw we are ranked 31st at the position. 

POS brainless article.

Barkley has a career 66 qb rating.  We literally saw the best game of his career.  He’s a low end backup. 

And the best thing about this is Allen has complete control of this situation.  It’s the best thing about sports.  Don’t cry because someone say said. Prove them wrong.  

ehhhh...time will tell on this ranking.   Allen will be better this year for sure, assuming all the new troops can absorb Daboll's offense and execute.  Lets hope Allen can get his completion percentage up....maybe a few less heroic passes downfield and a few more dump off/swing passes to mitigate the lower percentage long throws.

Unfortunately, most of the national sports news media output originates from NYC.  It has a systemic slant toward NYC teams.  That means that their opponents are disproportionately trashed and the NYC teams are presented favorably.  This shifts slightly as the season goes along and the win/loss record for NYC teams heads for the dumpster.  I have learned to be very selective when choosing sports news media outlets to use.  Forums like this one with the informed participants provides as much valuable insight as any of the major sports news outlets.  We air the good and the bad and are not shy about disagreeing with divergent points of view.

The best way to turn off the news media crap is for JA and the Bills to come out and kick some a__.  The media seldom takes shots at a winner.