Team QB Situations according to Yardbarker

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

We do this every off-season....

PSA: Most of the media is reactionary. You get good reviews once you start winning.

Which begs the question: If they are just telling you the obvious, who needs them?

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Oh.... the Completion Percentage argument only tells me he didn't watch any games.

It would have been an ok comp percentage if he had a louder supporting cast like Darnold.... apparently. 

If if you haven’t already clicked the link and reviewed the commentary... don’t waste your time. It’s clearly superficial anecdotes and half truths cobbled together to meet a publisher deadline. 

Just now, NewEra said:

95% of the football world thinks Josh Allen sucks.  95% of the football world only watched Josh Allen play once last year. If that.

Or saw one Twitter video and called it a career.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

95% of the football world thinks Josh Allen sucks.  95% of the football world only watched Josh Allen play once last year. If that.

This x 1000!!! Kiper even called McShay on it last week in their argument. The GMFB crew watched him and loves him!! I challenge anyone to put on the Week 17 game, with that offensive talent, and not be OVERLY optimistic. It’s funny because the people that have seen him the most are the highest on him. 

Allen wasn’t my guy. He had a low floor and a high ceiling and didn’t want the risk. A year later he’s way further along than I expected and a much better athlete.  He has a chance to be a star.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Which begs the question: If they are just telling you the obvious, who needs them?

Apparently a lot of people because they keep clicking and getting all bent out of shape by this crap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This x 1000!!! Kipper even called McShay on it last week in their argument. The GMFB crew watched him and loves him!! I challenge anyone to put on the Week 17 game, with that offensive talent, and not be OVERLY optimistic. It’s funny because the people that have seen him the most are the highest on him. 

Allen wasn’t my guy. He had a low floor and a high ceiling and didn’t want the risk. A year later he’s way further along than I expected and a much better athlete.  He has a chance to be a star.

You guys nailed it -- and that floor is a lot higher than we thought it was.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

Many of us watched every single snap last season.  How many national media guys can say that?  

I think some of us want validation from the national media.  I don't.  I know what my eyes are seeing.   And right now my eyes are telling me there is cause to be optimistic.

And yet until the Bills start winning it's just reasoned hope.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Bongo said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ranking-qb-situations-following-the-nfl-draft/ss-AAAOhZo?li=BBnba9I&ocid=ientp#image=31

Boy, if this doesn't give Josh some motivation. And Rosen two spots higher. Wow. Thanks for the chip on his shoulder...…….

It's the QB situation in totality, not just Rosen vs Allen.

If you're looking at the backup QB, how would you rank Fitzpatrick vs Anderson + Barkley?

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This x 1000!!! Kipper even called McShay on it last week in their argument. The GMFB crew watched him and loves him!! I challenge anyone to put on the Week 17 game, with that offensive talent, and not be OVERLY optimistic. It’s funny because the people that have seen him the most are the highest on him. 

The week 17 game was great, but I've watched a final game of the Bills season before and gotten all filled with hope for the future.

I agree that Allen is a better athlete and further along than I thought, with a chance to be a star, and I hope we've given him enough WR and OL that this season he SHINES

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1