Had the same vivid dream two nights in a row about the Bills...

On 5/3/2019 at 6:49 AM, matter2003 said:

I am hoping this is a premonition for the future...Bills went into Foxboro on opening day and annihilate the Patriots 35-10...Allen was unstoppable and Brady looked lost...

announcers were talking like the Bills were one of the top teams in the league from the season before and how they look "even better" this year...

However then the dream got weird last night...Bob Costas was on the field playing for the Bills(but wearing a gold jacket??) and got into a huge altercation after he put a big hit on one of the Patriot return men...the ref threw him out of the game but he was back in on the next play playing CB and intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it to the house for a TD and it counted...the ref apparently didn't realize he just threw him out of the game? The Patriot players were livid and Belichick was going crazy but the ref wasn't having it....then I woke up...

Obviously the last part from last night will never happen but the first part of the dream was the same both nights...hoping that part definitely comes true.

We have our own visionary here at 2BD! 

This man should be celebrated.

On 5/3/2019 at 9:49 AM, matter2003 said:

I am hoping this is a premonition for the future...Bills went into Foxboro on opening day and annihilate the Patriots 35-10...Allen was unstoppable and Brady looked lost...

announcers were talking like the Bills were one of the top teams in the league from the season before and how they look "even better" this year...

However then the dream got weird last night...Bob Costas was on the field playing for the Bills(but wearing a gold jacket??) and got into a huge altercation after he put a big hit on one of the Patriot return men...the ref threw him out of the game but he was back in on the next play playing CB and intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it to the house for a TD and it counted...the ref apparently didn't realize he just threw him out of the game? The Patriot players were livid and Belichick was going crazy but the ref wasn't having it....then I woke up...

Obviously the last part from last night will never happen but the first part of the dream was the same both nights...hoping that part definitely comes true.

No rubber toy thrown at the field? #FakeDream

Hope the first part is true.

The second part would be epic lol.

I'll finish the rest, Bills win the Super Bowl !!!

2 hours ago, Ima Fan said:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Hey, -to each his own!

But if I'm dreaming of Trevor Lawrence in a Bills uni, -Where the **** is Josh Allen?

Edited by #34fan

Too bad you woke up, you missed the ref telling the back judge "Just give it to 'em"

Edited by Ralonzo