Had the same vivid dream two nights in a row about the Bills...

45 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I had a series of vivid dreams last night too. Weird as hell, but interesting to me.

But, I have never once dreamed about The Bills.

You don't know what dreamin' is then. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I am hoping this is a premonition for the future...Bills went into Foxboro on opening day and annihilate the Patriots 35-10...Allen was unstoppable and Brady looked lost...

announcers were talking like the Bills were one of the top teams in the league from the season before and how they look "even better" this year...

However then the dream got weird last night...Bob Costas was on the field playing for the Bills(but wearing a gold jacket??) and got into a huge altercation after he put a big hit on one of the Patriot return men...the ref threw him out of the game but he was back in on the next play playing CB and intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it to the house for a TD and it counted...the ref apparently didn't realize he just threw him out of the game? The Patriot players were livid and Belichick was going crazy but the ref wasn't having it....then I woke up...

Obviously the last part from last night will never happen but the first part of the dream was the same both nights...hoping that part definitely comes true.

What did you edit?

7 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Put the proper punctuation in the Costas part

Now you're saying Bob Costas got his period?

This crap keeps getting weirder.  

Dude shut this thread down and find a shrink that is open on weekends.

• Haha (+1) 1