Had the same vivid dream two nights in a row about the Bills...

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

You need to start sleeping with a box of Kleenex next to the bed.

That wins ‘Post of the Week’, merely for all the different ways it can be construed...

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I periodically have vivid nightmares about the Bills.  They occurred more often when Ryan was "coaching" and when EJ was attempting to be a Bills quarterback.

Do these nightmares tend to start at 1:00 EST on Sundays during the autumn and winter months?  Do they seem sooooooo real that they're almost believable if not for the fantastically impossible array of ways in which the team finds to lose games?  Does it seem almost like the movie Groundhog Day, except in this version the screenwriter has an unfathomable sense of cruelty toward the people of the Western NY region?  Just curious...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

[meme] Ryan Reynolds as a doctor 'but why?' [/meme]

[meme] Picard 'what is the difference between your mother and the prime directive?' [/meme]

[meme] large unattractive woman in a moo-moo who might actually be dead now in real life 'wut?' [/meme]

I dream in meme. The value of my post is equal to or greater than the OP starting this thread.

[meme] Ralph Wiggum from Simpsons 'I'm helping' [/meme]

Edited by Westside Madness

10 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

[meme] Ryan Reynolds as a doctor 'but why?' [/meme]

[meme] Picard 'what is the difference between your mother and the prime directive?' [/meme]

[meme] large unattractive woman in a moo-moo who might actually be dead now in real life 'wut?' [/meme]

I dream in meme. The value of my post is equal to or greater than the OP starting this thread.

[meme] Ralph Wiggum from Simpsons 'I'm helping' [/meme]

As to your second point:  intriguing.

As to your third point:  too many zombie shows.

As to your fourth point:  agreed.

As to your final point:  Nelson Muntz.  No further explanation is necessary.

Over the last 30 or so years, I have had a few dreams over my life about the Bills results on the next season over the years during the off season, some good, some disastrous.    I have yet to have any of them end up as true. 

Edited by dgrochester55

We have much different dreams. ? but yours is pretty cool too.  

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I periodically have vivid nightmares about the Bills.  They occurred more often when Ryan was "coaching" and when EJ was attempting to be a Bills quarterback.

Funny you say EJ, when in his only start against NE, he left the field with the lead. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I fully beleive this is going to be the best Bills team since the 90's.

1 hour ago, transient said:

Do these nightmares tend to start at 1:00 EST on Sundays during the autumn and winter months?  Do they seem sooooooo real that they're almost believable if not for the fantastically impossible array of ways in which the team finds to lose games?  Does it seem almost like the movie Groundhog Day, except in this version the screenwriter has an unfathomable sense of cruelty toward the people of the Western NY region?  Just curious...

All of the above and more.

42 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We have much different dreams. ? but yours is pretty cool too.  

Funny you say EJ, when in his only start against NE, he left the field with the lead. 

Flukes happen.