Had the same vivid dream two nights in a row about the Bills...

I am hoping this is a premonition for the future...Bills went into Foxboro on opening day and annihilate the Patriots 35-10...Allen was unstoppable and Brady looked lost...

announcers were talking like the Bills were one of the top teams in the league from the season before and how they look "even better" this year...

However then the dream got weird last night...Bob Costas was on the field playing for the Bills(but wearing a gold jacket??) and got into a huge altercation after he put a big hit on one of the Patriot return men...the ref threw him out of the game but he was back in on the next play playing CB and intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it to the house for a TD and it counted...the ref apparently didn't realize he just threw him out of the game? The Patriot players were livid and Belichick was going crazy but the ref wasn't having it....then I woke up...

Obviously the last part from last night will never happen but the first part of the dream was the same both nights...hoping that part definitely comes true.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Conversely, for the seasons that have spectacularly imploded on us, such as Wrecks-in-effect, did you have unpleasant dreams about getting rolled over by, say, the Buccaneers? ;)

I will say, that's some pretty entertaining deep REM sleep you've got going on there! How many hours do you catch a night on average? I feel like I'm lucky to collect any more than 5 hours or so/night. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cool.  Maybe tonight after the pick-6 Bob Costas will morph into Walking Dead Marv Alpert in panties and a garter and bite Tom Brady and Bill Belichick during the sideline melee... just a little social experiment to see how prone to suggestion your dreams are. :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Conversely, for the seasons that have spectacularly imploded on us, such as Wrecks-in-effect, did you have unpleasant dreams about getting rolled over by, say, the Buccaneers? ;)

I will say, that's some pretty entertaining deep REM sleep you've got going on there! How many hours do you catch a night on average? I feel like I'm lucky to collect any more than 5 hours or so/night. 

Haha...no I don't really usually have dreams about the sports teams surprisingly...I think maybe once or twice before...certainly not twice in a row having the same dream(minus the Bob Costas piece the first night haha)

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transient said:

Cool.  Maybe tonight after the pick-6 Bob Costas will morph into Walking Dead Marv Alpert in panties and a garter and bite Tom Brady and Bill Belichick during the sideline melee... just a little social experiment to see how prone to suggestion your dreams are. :devil:

Then it ends with his brother, Herb, playing the euphonium.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, transient said:

Hahaha...I just have always found it to be so funny how you can see things so vividly and have so many believable things happen in a dream only to then have it interspersed with some random weirdness that can't ever happen.

9 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

Then it ends with his brother, Herb, playing the euphonium.

Ends???  Herb playing the euphonium sounds to me like things are just getting started.

Not sure how I managed to do that? I know his name, and “p” and “b” aren’t even close to one another on the keyboard. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

I am hoping this is a premonition for the future...Bills went into Foxboro on opening day and annihilate the Patriots 35-10...Allen was unstoppable and Brady looked lost...

announcers were talking like the Bills were one of the top teams in the league from the season before and how they look "even better" this year...

However then the dream got weird last night...Bob Costas was on the field playing for the Bills(but wearing a gold jacket??) and got into a huge altercation after he put a big hit on one of the Patriot return men...the ref threw him out of the game but he was back in on the next play playing CB and intercepted a pass from Brady and returned it to the house for a TD and it counted...the ref apparently didn't realize he just threw him out of the game? The Patriot players were livid and Belichick was going crazy but the ref wasn't having it....then I woke up...

Obviously the last part from last night will never happen but the first part of the dream was the same both nights...hoping that part definitely comes true.

Play the WIN 4.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

You need to start sleeping with a box of Kleenex next to the bed.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Haha (+1) 1