“Still Miles Away” -Colin Cowherd

Sees us as last in the Division. Obviously, he has many critics, but I’ve always liked him and he makes points.

*Alarming 7 Blowout loses

*Young QBs do better with Offensive HC

*Fish go from 7-9 pretenders to WC consideration w/Rosen

*Pats* great Draft

*Jets did much to improve 

I’m good with this analysis as we all (AFCE) play a comparatively favorable schedule and no Bills fans really know what we have or who we are yet. We’re putting a lot of stock and hope that all the pieces will fit nicely very quickly. If not, and it’s unreasonable to expect it, we’re going to lose games we likely should and could have won, while learning ‘who we are’.

I still think 10 wins is possible, but it’ll take at least 3 Division wins to accomplish.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/05/buffalo-bills-still-miles-away-from-competing-in-afc-says-colin-cowherd.html

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Fish go from 7-9 pretenders to WC consideration w/Rosen”

?????

Yep, a guy who is thought of so highly that they barely got a 2nd round pick for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sees us as last in the Division. Obviously, he has many critics, but I’ve always liked him and he makes points.

*Alarming 7 Blowout loses

*Young QBs do better with Offensive HC

*Fish go from 7-9 pretenders to WC consideration w/Rosen

*Pats* great Draft

*Jets did much to improve 

I’m good with this analysis as we all (AFCE) play a comparatively favorable schedule and no Bills fans really know what we have or who we are yet. We’re putting a lot of stock and hope that all the pieces will fit nicely very quickly. If not, and it’s unreasonable to expect it, we’re going to lose games we likely should and could have won, while learning ‘who we are’.

I still think 10 wins is possible, but it’ll take at least 3 Division wins to accomplish.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/05/buffalo-bills-still-miles-away-from-competing-in-afc-says-colin-cowherd.html

he is the most feminine of the bloviating idiots, i'll give him that

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have a theory about the national media and guys like this turd, who I haven't heard in years. Not an enlightening one or even a leap but many that continually beat up on the Bills, and it's well-deserved, recognize that these hot takes are click and view bait because this market is tuned into the media, regularly pulls high ratings for viewership and is highly engaged so it's one way to get attention. So glowing supports the bigger markets but has a hot take on the Bills and basically covers all his bases. 

Has he even been positive on the Bills? Honest question.

• Like (+1) 1

They keep saying the Jets did so much to improve, we didn't??? I think we will finish better then the jets. If I was forced to put money on it, I would say at best the Jets have no more then 1 win better than us. The dolphins are definitely finishing last in the division......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

I have a theory about the national media and guys like this turd, who I haven't heard in years. Not an enlightening one or even a leap but many that continually beat up on the Bills, and it's well-deserved, recognize that these hot takes are click and view bait because this market is tuned into the media, regularly pulls high ratings for viewership and is highly engaged so it's one way to get attention. So glowing supports the bigger markets but has a hot take on the Bills and basically covers all his bases. 

Not recently.

I think more importantly, he is a among a set of idiots who 1) made up their mind way too early that Josh Allen sucks and 2) don't like reevaluating their premises, but prefer to stick to their biases.

Cowherd is 100% useless as an analyst.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Jets feel like a classic "FA Splash" that disappoints team.  They certainly have some guys in their D front 7, but have glaring holes on the roster at CB and on the Oline and did little to nothing to address them.  Adding a high priced RB and LB sure feels like flash over substance in 2019.

Dolphins? Come on. 

I'm firmly in the pump the brakes camp on the Bills kool-aide, but if we finish well outside the playoffs the Jets and the Dolphins aren't going to be the reason why.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Boy, another national media guy down on the Bills.. Wait, isn't he always down on the Bills?

Hard to take him seriously though when he thinks Miami comes out the AFCE as the WC.. I mean, I hate the Jets, but they got objectively much better this year, similar to us.  Jets have a serious OL issue, something we had until FA and the draft.. ;)

Miami got on impact player, ONE, the rest of their draft either don't make the team, or are role players.  Bills got at least 3 starters, and by my count 3 role players, might have a couple on the PS, but overall our draft was pretty great.  I see us conservatively as a 10 win team, 11, if we manage to beat the Pats once, Jets once, and Fins 2.  Fins season will come down to which Fitzy they get starting the season..

Tim-

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, zonabb said:

When out of his way to throw flowers at BillsMafia for the generous donations to Dalton’s charity following the Miracle. But the Bills specifically? Not so much, no..

Here's all you need to know in order to understand Colin Cowherd's football opinions:

NYC: #1 metro area in population

Miami: #7 metro area in population

Boston: #10 metro area in population

Buffalo: #50 metro area in population

He has openly expressed his disdain for blue collar people and small cities and feels that the NFL would be a better league if the Buffalo Bills had moved to Toronto.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1