Life Hacks

Gugny

On 5/7/2019 at 11:35 PM, Augie said:

It’s my opinion that the home warranty is the biggest ripoff. We got one when we bought this house. I knew one AC unit was getting up there, so I wanted to adjust the price or make them replace it (about $8k). Lousy realtor talked me into getting the home warranty. I knew better, but gave in. It died almost immediately. They will come out and collect their $200 deductible, charge it up, and wait until you call again in a few days to collect the deductible again. There was no way to make them actually fix or replace. They could never make money if they had to do anything that expensive. One more thing I will never roll over on again.  

Huh?  Where was the charge going?  Into the air... You should have threatened to call the EPA. LoL... I wonder if that would work.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:08 AM, Just Jack said:

Burger King has French Toast Sticks on the breakfast menu. 3 for $1 or 5 for $1.99

Buy two of the 3/$1 so you get six sticks for just a penny more than the 5/$1.99 

Yes! That extra stick goes a long way!

15 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh?  Where was the charge going?  Into the air... You should have threatened to call the EPA. LoL... I wonder if that would work.

They told me the trade winds would take it to Illinois, so I didn’t really worry about that part much.   ?

• Haha (+1) 2