Roll call for those betting over 6.5 wins

BOVADA has AFC east is 12-1 even money I put 35.00 on that (poker winnings) = 420.00. I only have a few hundred for poker play money so I may had others as poker winnings come in. BTW 50-1 to get to the SB.

16 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

BOVADA has AFC east is 12-1 even money I put 35.00 on that (poker winnings) = 420.00. I only have a few hundred for poker play money so I may had others as poker winnings come in. BTW 50-1 to get to the SB.

That's a pretty crappy line.

What's the line?

1 hour ago, qwksilver said:

That's good action!  -I've spent $40 bucks on far less promising endeavors.

Right now my gambling money is tied up on the Kentucky Derby.  If I win big I'm driving down to NJ to bet the Bills.  If I lose I won't be able to bet it for a while & if that's the case I'm hoping that they get sports betting in NY before the season starts & I can bet it about 20-25 miles away in Schenectady.  My top 3 horses are Tacitus-Game Winner-Spinoff.  I'm boxing them in exactas & trifectas.  If Spinoff runs either 1st or 2nd,  or 3rd if the other 2 run 1-2, I'll clean up since Spinoff will be around 30/1.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, billsintaiwan said:

I put down $500 and I rarely bet on the NFL. With the supposed soft schedule I feel like this is an easy bet. Who else is putting down some bucks?

This guy 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Might sound like a tool but as a former gambler who knows the dangers of it I don’t like when gambling talk infiltrates sports talk sites. 

I get you. Just excited about this bet and the Bills. Apologies.

I stopped betting on games many years ago after losing a bunch of money while I was at law school. A colleague of mine ruined his career gambling. It is probably the worst of all addictions because it goes straight to your bank account without passing go.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m going to bet the over this year. I think that the Bills are about 8-8 this year with potential to be a few better or a few worse. 6.5 is already giving you a 1 game cushion on the negative side. I don’t think that the Bills will be worse than 6-10

if Allen stays healthy. To me, it feels like about 70% that they’ll be over 6.5.

Additionally, I made a couple of small futures bets earlier this offseason on the Bills winning the AFC & the Super Bowl. If Allen makes the big year 2 leap (which he’s capable of) the Bills could be the surprise team of the NFL.

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Right now my gambling money is tied up on the Kentucky Derby.  If I win big I'm driving down to NJ to bet the Bills.  If I lose I won't be able to bet it for a while & if that's the case I'm hoping that they get sports betting in NY before the season starts & I can bet it about 20-25 miles away in Schenectady.  My top 3 horses are Tacitus-Game Winner-Spinoff.  I'm boxing them in exactas & trifectas.  If Spinoff runs either 1st or 2nd,  or 3rd if the other 2 run 1-2, I'll clean up since Spinoff will be around 30/1.   

Use By My Standards to hit the board, supposedly he’s been training like a monster according to the TVG people.