Roll call for those betting over 6.5 wins

I’ve got $100 bet with my friend, but heading to Vegas later this month and plan on putting $500 down on the over for 6.5 win total.

I am making 2 more bets too while there.  

$100 Buffalo to win AFC Championship

$100 Buffalo to win Super Bowl.

Why Super Bowl you ask...it’s not that I’m certain they will get there, it’s that I know I’m already up $600 from my 2 over bets (which is a lock in my mind), so I’m free rolling and that $200 is house money baby!  

Plus, odds are insane for those bets still.  Vegas sleeping on the Bills.  It’s 35/1 to win AFCC game and reach the SB.  It’s a whopping 125/1 to win the Super Bowl.  

So if Bills win the super bowl, I’ll be up over $16,000 in total baby!  

BOOM!!!! Go Bills!!!!!

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’ve got $100 bet with my friend, but heading to Vegas later this month and plan on putting $500 down on the over for 6.5 win total.

I am making 2 more bets too while there.  

$100 Buffalo to win AFC Championship

$100 Buffalo to win Super Bowl.

Why Super Bowl you ask...it’s not that I’m certain they will get there, it’s that I know I’m already up $600 from my 2 over bets (which is a lock in my mind), so I’m free rolling and that $200 is house

money baby!  

Plus, odds are insane for those bets still.  Vegas sleeping on the Bills.  It’s 35/1 to win AFCC game and reach the SB.  It’s a whopping 125/1 to win the Super Bowl.  

So if Bills win the super bowl, I’ll be up $16,600 in total baby!  

BOOM!!!! Go Bills!!!!!

I like it 

• Thank you (+1) 1