Anyone know what angel dust smells like?

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I always thought it was made of ground up angels.

We have discreet little angels in every room of the house. It’s my wife’s thing. They get dusty, and I’m getting nervous!  

We took our kids to my wife’s home town (Rock Hill, SC) when they were little. We took them to a beautiful park with a nice playground and were walking around when......a car come screaming thru the parking lot and goes over the curb and crashes into the play set where we had just been.  Kids all around, but everybody is safe. Physically. A giant of a man gets out of the car and starts screaming incoherently, then starts stripping off all his clothes! Sirens start getting closer,  the kids eyes get bigger as this goes on.  PCP. 

Ahhh, those idyllic formative years. Where have they gone? 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

My wife had a friend growing up named Bailey with red hair and pigtails. She barfed in the family car, they could never get the smell out and traded the car in. And THAT is why we are not allowed to name our dogs Bailey. Bad memories.....

The worst part was the demonstration of his wounds at the weekly sales meeting. We crossed the line there! 

Still can't get that Wild Turkey 1+ year old puke smell fully out of our car... It's just hiding out somewhere:cry: 

Thinking about getting a snorkel on it and driving it submerged up to chest level in the Gulf, probably at least have some new smells to cover it up???

4 hours ago, GobSmacka said:

It has a strong hydrocarbon like smell, like a strong chemical smell similar to gasoline but not as volatile. It also persists so if you put it in your pocket your pocket would smell like it for a while. its very clearly synthetic smelling. Its very distinct, drug dealers would often put the package up to your face and let you smell it so you knew they had the real deal during a deal negotiation. This is for the liquid form which is usually sprayed on a carrier material like eucalytpus leaves or sometimes low quality weed, something inexpensive. 

I like the weed + eucalyptus blend, gives a nice Vick's sensation to balance the embalming fluid out...

• Sad 1

Funny that this thread pops up today of all days....

Driving home tonight on the Thruway (Albany to Syracuse) I have this car race up next to me (I'm in the right lane, they're in the left) and he's crowding me over, but traffics backed up in front of us and there is no where to go. Finally clears enough he can get ahead of me, and I'm just thinking "what a jerk driver". But now I'm watching because he seems like he's in a hurry, trying to intimidate people to get out of his way by switching lanes, speeding up, slowing down. But when it's clear for him to go around other cars, he doesn't. Keeps doing his lane switching, even driving on the shoulder, yes all the way onto the shoulder, for a while.  Ended up calling it in, I'm sure others were also. He did get pulled over, I'll have to check the Troopers arrest blog in a few days to see if it's listed. 

EDIT, found the arrest record

Incident Information: Incident Number: 9801041 Incident Type: Incident Category: V AND T COMPLAINTS VEHICLE Location Code: TOWN - GLEN Incident Status: ARREST - ADULT Date/Time Reported: September 3, 2020 5:24 pm Station: FULTONVILLE Defendant Information: Defendant (1) Name PRECIOUS S JONES AGE: 36 GENDER: F Title: Section: Subsection: Class: NYS Law Category: Law Description: Counts: Arrest Information: Bail Amount: Date/Time of Arrest: 9/3/20 5:53 pm Arrestee Status: RELEASE TO 3RD PARTY Defendant Address: WATERBURY, CONNECTICUT Location of Arrest: TOWN - GLEN VTL 1192 03 U M DWI- 1ST OFFENSE 1 VTL 1192 2-AB E F AGG DWI:WITH CHILD-1ST OFFENSE 1

Edited by Just Jack
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not sure what's more disturbing....that you worked someplace that would hire a guy who had few enough firing neurons to do that?

Or that said guy thought it a suitable story to share at work

I shouldn't be posting at 10:34pm......damn I forgot I told that story here!

On 5/5/2019 at 12:34 AM, CoachT said:

I got a fun druggy lady story that was pretty recent

We recently hired a girl for an office job who was more than qualified based on her resume(which turned out to be total BS).

She was pregnant and on her first day she got up and said "well Imma go for a smoke break" , so we all looked at her funny amd she said "oh don't judge as if it was a joke".

Everything about her was disastrous but she somehow lasted a couple of month, but her days were clearly numbered. Then one day she got up frantically right before my break and asked to switch breaks with me because she has to "run out". I already had a feeling this was drug related but moved on with my day.

Later that same day she got fired for just being bad at her job. So we go to check her email to see if we need to follow up with anything and .......... This dumb B was ordering drugs with the COMPANY EMAIL!!! I couldn't beleive my eyes. She was emailing her dealer stuff like " oh that last rock was so good, got anymore of that rock..." .. And let me remind you she was pregnant. 

Her behaviour did start making a lot more sense though 

So now we could have two "would ya" threads, this one and the OP's. 

Was doing environmental due diligence  on an apartment complex in Sacramento. Walking around the property  and see someone   smoking angel dust cack, or meth in  glass pipe.  Look on the environmental  report for the area and notice a toxic waste site listed on the property! Ask the manager about that and he said " Oh yeah. that apartment was  a meth house." They had to gut it to the studs   to clean it up.