Anyone know what angel dust smells like?

I got a fun druggy lady story that was pretty recent

We recently hired a girl for an office job who was more than qualified based on her resume(which turned out to be total BS).

She was pregnant and on her first day she got up and said "well Imma go for a smoke break" , so we all looked at her funny amd she said "oh don't judge as if it was a joke".

Everything about her was disastrous but she somehow lasted a couple of month, but her days were clearly numbered. Then one day she got up frantically right before my break and asked to switch breaks with me because she has to "run out". I already had a feeling this was drug related but moved on with my day.

Later that same day she got fired for just being bad at her job. So we go to check her email to see if we need to follow up with anything and .......... This dumb B was ordering drugs with the COMPANY EMAIL!!! I couldn't beleive my eyes. She was emailing her dealer stuff like " oh that last rock was so good, got anymore of that rock..." .. And let me remind you she was pregnant. 

Her behaviour did start making a lot more sense though 

8 hours ago, CoachT said:

We recently hired a girl for an office job who was more than qualified based on her resume(which turned out to be total BS).

She was pregnant and on her first day she got up and said "well Imma go for a smoke break" , so we all looked at her funny amd she said "oh don't judge as if it was a joke".

Everything about her was disastrous but she somehow lasted a couple of month, but her days were clearly numbered. Then one day she got up frantically right before my break and asked to switch breaks with me because she has to "run out". I already had a feeling this was drug related but moved on with my day.

Later that same day she got fired for just being bad at her job. So we go to check her email to see if we need to follow up with anything and .......... This dumb B was ordering drugs with the COMPANY EMAIL!!! I couldn't beleive my eyes. She was emailing her dealer stuff like " oh that last rock was so good, got anymore of that rock..." .. And let me remind you she was pregnant. 

Pics?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, CoachT said:

Sounds like a winner. Im willing to bet she’s a single knocked up woman and probably doesn’t know who the daddy is. 

On 5/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, Buffalo86 said:

Late last night while walking my dog, I encountered some whacked out ~30 yo lady (who was not otherwise unattractive), smoking what looked to be a cigarette, but smelling strongly of some sort of chemical. I think a hair removal product (e.g. Nair) is the best comparison I can make to it.  She lingered & smoked in front of my building as I walked my dog around the corner (the dog was totally freaked out, btw), scurrying off into the shadows when we returned.  My building has outdoor stairs & terraces leading to all the units, and I smelled that crap the whole way up.  Went right to bed (as was the plan), then slept through my alarm this morning for the first time in years (not the plan).   

So, yeah.  Does anyone know what angel dust smells like?

I’d say Crack, Meth, or the new one out is K2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 12:34 AM, CoachT said:

My first job out of college involved doing customer service for a satellite TV company.  They hired a young single lady around the same time who was ~6 months pregnant.  It wasn't a great paying job, but it was easy & came with benefits, so it seemed like a pretty good score for her to land a job where she could work a couple of months & go on maternity leave.  She just couldn't/wouldn't do it.  Most days she would get up and leave a few hours early, saying "that's enough for today".  Not wanting to lose pay for the hours she was missing, she then started adjusting the clock on her computer to quitting time & clocking out for the day.  They fired her, at which point she probably filed a discrimination / wrongful termination suit & spent her days complaining about how unfairly she had been treated.  I don't think drugs were involved; I think she was just a dumbass.

On 5/5/2019 at 9:09 AM, mrags said:

I’d say Crack, Meth, or the new one out is K2

I heard crack & meth have chemical smells, but I don't think it's common for people to put those in cigarettes (unlike angel dust).  It was definitely not K2 I was smelling.

Edited by Buffalo86

On 5/25/2019 at 4:39 PM, Buffalo86 said:

My first job out of college involved doing customer service for a satellite TV company.  They hired a young single lady around the same time who was ~6 months pregnant.  It wasn't a great paying job, but it was easy & came with benefits, so it seemed like a pretty good score for her to land a job where she could work a couple of months & go on maternity leave.  She just couldn't/wouldn't do it.  Most days she would get up and leave a few hours early, saying "that's enough for today".  Not wanting to lose pay for the hours she was missing, she then started adjusting the clock on her computer to quitting time & clocking out for the day.  They fired her, at which point she probably filed a discrimination / wrongful termination suit & spent her days complaining about how unfairly she had been treated.  I don't think drugs were involved; I think she was just a dumbass.

I heard crack & meth have chemical smells, but I don't think it's common for people to put those in cigarettes (unlike angel dust).  It was definitely not K2 I was smelling.

Meth and Crack can't be put in cigarettes. Just FYI

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It has a strong hydrocarbon like smell, like a strong chemical smell similar to gasoline but not as volatile. It also persists so if you put it in your pocket your pocket would smell like it for a while. its very clearly synthetic smelling. Its very distinct, drug dealers would often put the package up to your face and let you smell it so you knew they had the real deal during a deal negotiation. This is for the liquid form which is usually sprayed on a carrier material like eucalytpus leaves or sometimes low quality weed, something inexpensive. 

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, GobSmacka said:

It has a strong hydrocarbon like smell, like a strong chemical smell similar to gasoline but not as volatile. It also persists so if you put it in your pocket your pocket would smell like it for a while. its very clearly synthetic smelling. Its very distinct, drug dealers would often put the package up to your face and let you smell it so you knew they had the real deal during a deal negotiation. This is for the liquid form which is usually sprayed on a carrier material like eucalytpus leaves or sometimes low quality weed, something inexpensive. 

We need to hang out

• Haha (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, GobSmacka said:

Dude. How did you find this?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:34 PM, Seasons1992 said:

Smokey unknowingly   smokes angel dust scene Smokey Friday,smokey GIF

Y'all want to hear a Nair story?

I worked with a guy who Nair-ed his lower unit region and promptly burned off all hair and nearly all of the skin also. He called the phone number on the bottle freaking out, and they told him to dip the "parts" in a large bowl of milk to quell the Scotch-bonnet-like fire he was encountering. 

I'm not sure what's more disturbing....that you worked someplace that would hire a guy who had few enough firing neurons to do that?

Or that said guy thought it a suitable story to share at work

23 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Had an 89 Pontiac 6000 stolen when I lived in Buffalo.

It was recovered about a week later.

It was absolutely stolen by crackheads because the smell. Burnt plastic, chemical smell.  Never got it out.

My wife had a friend growing up named Bailey with red hair and pigtails. She barfed in the family car, they could never get the smell out and traded the car in. And THAT is why we are not allowed to name our dogs Bailey. Bad memories.....

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm not sure what's worse....that you worked with a guy who had few enough firing neurons to do that, or that said guy told said story at work

The worst part was the demonstration of his wounds at the weekly sales meeting. We crossed the line there! 

2 hours ago, GobSmacka said:

Go Bills!

32 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Had an 89 Pontiac 6000 stolen when I lived in Buffalo.

It was recovered about a week later.

It was absolutely stolen by crackheads because the smell. Burnt plastic, chemical smell.  Never got it out.

I had a Pontiac 6000 too!

Nice light Grey exterior with Burgandy interior.....