Josh Allen and the “Show Gun Offense”

Ok, hear me out. 

* The kid scored a 36 on the Wunderlic (compared to Jimbo’s 20 or so...no offense)

* He obviously has legs to call his own number.

* Defenses will not be able to substitute in quick enough to account for Beasley, Brown etc.

* He is growing with the job. He can handle the duties.

Would love to see Josh call his own plays (like Jimbo) and have Daboll coach him up.  

• Like (+1) 1

I love nicknames. Especially contrived ones that have no basis in anything. Just pulled from the ether. “Show Gun Offense”. So cool. Maybe make it Japanese. Shogun Offense. The kids will really get behind it. 

Maybe be someday I’ll read the thread instead of just the title.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ok, hear me out. 

* The kid scored a 36 on the Wunderlic (compared to Jimbo’s 20 or so...no offense)

* Defenses will not be able to substitute in quick enough to account for Beasley, Brown etc.

Would love to see Josh call his own plays (like Jimbo) and have Daboll coach him up.  

Yep.  Wanna see him become a leader of men

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I guess I’ll just leave this board. I’ve burned bridges. So long dear friends....so long. 

Before you leave, what do you think the best special teams tackle was between the Packers and the Bills?  And what were you eating when it happened?

• Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Ok, hear me out. 

Eventually Allen will have the ability to make changes to play calls once he gets the experience necessary.  All franchise QBs have this type of leeway. 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I guess I’ll just leave this board. I’ve burned bridges. So long dear friends....so long. 

I love when you start threads, Fergy. They’re always serious and well-thought-out. I blame all the other posters who don’t believe in you.....

• Thank you (+1) 1