One Final Note From The Draft

I just want to say that our very own @Mark Vader is a draft beast.  For the second year in a row, I've seen the man in action in person. He has been logging picks in his trusty binder- see story and picture since 2008. Not even the rain on Thursday could hold the man down. I don't think he relieved himself all weekend. On the third day, fans of other AFC East teams where believing that he was a better predictor of picks than Mel Kipper Jr.   Bravo, Mark. Your dedication is second to none- well, maybe second to that 79 year old Browns fan. 

Bonus photo bomb from @CowgirlsFan and my hat.

https://www.brownsvilleherald.com/sports/let-s-talk-quarterbacks-as-in-potential-backup-qbs/image_4b906671-a672-5a1c-98a9-cdc72df705b9.html/?mode=gallery 

Marky Mark.JPG

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

I just want to say that our very own @Mark Vader is a draft beast.  For the second year in a row, I've seen the man in action in person. He has been logging picks in his trusty binder- see story and picture since 2008. Not even the rain on Thursday could hold the man down. I don't think he relieved himself all weekend. On the third day, fans of other AFC East teams where believing that he was a better predictor of picks than Mel Kipper Jr.   Bravo, Mark. Your dedication is second to none- well, maybe second to that 79 year old Browns fan. 

https://www.brownsvilleherald.com/sports/let-s-talk-quarterbacks-as-in-potential-backup-qbs/image_4b906671-a672-5a1c-98a9-cdc72df705b9.html/?mode=gallery 

Marky Mark.JPG

What is he, a camel?

25 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Marky Mark.JPG

Where does one go about finding that same shirt to buy?? :D

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

A real man tells his own bladder to mind its own freaking business and that he'll visit the porcelain challice when he is good and ready.

... and then my prostate sneaks up from behind...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

A real man tells his own bladder to mind its own freaking business and that he'll visit the porcelain challice when he is good and ready.

Ha, you must not be in your 50s

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

Marky Mark.JPG

His mother is pissed, Can we go now?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

This is a case study in how quickly a thread can go off the rails.  

If it’s going quickly, clearly the thread doesn’t have prostate issues. And where are these aforementioned rails the thread is peeing off of? I’d like to avoid them. 

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Great thread @Jamie Nails!!

Mark's passion for The Draft is amazing.

@Uncle Joe  that's me. 

How could I be CowgirlsFan if I didn't wear the shirt? 

To those who I've not had the pleasure of meeting, this is what I look like. 

I figured as much when JN called you a photo bomber ? ?
Oh, and Go Bills! ?