Which NFL team do you think got the biggest steal in the draft?

16 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The biggest steal in the NFL is Steve Keim taking money from the Cardinals.  Every time he cashes a paycheck he's committing highway robbery.  It's as if he went to Rex Ryan University and was valedictorian.  

....and we already have Cardinal controversy with him yapping that "Murray WILL start the season opener" while Kingsbury is saying "we shall see"....this Keim clown may actually be WORSE than Grigson was......

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

The Dolphins gave up a 2 (62nd pick) and a 2020 5th round pick for Rosen.   That said, the Cards got the short end of that stick.

I dunno man, Rosen didn't look all that good behind a bad Cards O line last season. 3-13 and Rosen went 3-10. 

Guess what? The Dolphins have one of the worst rosters in the NFL and they gave up 52 sacks last season. They also lost their starting LT to Denver.  Cameron Wake, Frank Gore, Danny Amendola, starting LG Ted Larson all gone in free agency. 

Most draft pundits have the Dolphins selecting the #1 overall pick in 2020 and that is a QB! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....and we already have Cardinal controversy with him yapping that "Murray WILL start the season opener" while Kingsbury is saying "we shall see"....this Keim clown may actually be WORSE than Grigson was......

Let's not forget Matt Millen president of the Lions and some odd fellow named Russ Brandon. :o

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Is it my imagination or did it really seem like this year over other years that a lot of teams did fairly well in helping themselves?

Oh, and NTBAH, but if the Bills traded up to 5 or 6 to Oliver I would have been fine.

If they traded back into the first round to get Ford I would have been fine.  

They had to do neither, other than moving up a couple for Ford...I am...pleased

There was a ton of players with 2nd round grades this year.  Enough so the 3rd round seemed like the second round.  With that much talent to go around pretty much every team " hit " on a good player or two in the first 3 rounds.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

That's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that.  Keim is singlehandedly making the Cardinals the NFL's laughingstock.  Last year he hires a new head coach and drafts a new QB in the 1st round and this year he does the same exact thing.  Isn't that the definition of insanity?  

• Like (+1) 2

The Panthers got OLB Christian Miller with the 13th pick in round 4.

I have a hunch that they will be very happy when they see him pressure and sack quarterbacks.

16 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

That's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that.  Keim is singlehandedly making the Cardinals the NFL's laughingstock.  Last year he hires a new head coach and drafts a new QB in the 1st round and this year he does the same exact thing.  Isn't that the definition of insanity?  

How rich is the Cardinal owner? Does he need the several million dollars he will make on Murray before the season even starts?

20 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

...and Bidwell Jr is going along with it...SMH......

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

I dunno man, Rosen didn't look all that good behind a bad Cards O line last season. 3-13 and Rosen went 3-10. 

Guess what? The Dolphins have one of the worst rosters in the NFL and they gave up 52 sacks last season. They also lost their starting LT to Denver.  Cameron Wake, Frank Gore, Danny Amendola, starting LG Ted Larson all gone in free agency. 

Most draft pundits have the Dolphins selecting the #1 overall pick in 2020 and that is a QB! 

This will be an interesting year.  If the fish go QB next year will Rosen be as "standup" as he tried to be this year?  Or will he show a different side?

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

This will be an interesting year.  If the fish go QB next year will Rosen be as "standup" as he tried to be this year?  Or will he show a different side?

For sure. 

Rosen had a halfway decent offense around him at UCLA and they didn't win as often as you would think. Anyway, Rosen should get some real NFL help in developing his craft with Ex Colts HC ,OC, Ex Lions HC in Jim Caldwell who is the assistant HC, OC at Miami now. Still, it doesn't help much to have such a poor surrounding offensive player cast as he does this season.

Plus, the dolphins hired Ex-Bill Danny Crossman as Special Teams coach! :sick: that should be a few loses right there.

Rosen will be in a burning crucible all season and it may break him or make him much better if he can survive it! 

35 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That’s an odd thing to speculate.  Rosen has handled an incredibly difficult and, quite frankly, embarrassing situation with a ton of class.  I haven’t seen otherwise from him so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Hate the Fins. Hate Rosen. That said, Miami fleeced Arizona, essentially trading a low 2 for Rosen and a 2 next year.

Whats ironic,  is on their board they cant seem to agree WHAT EXACTLY was given up for Rosen AND if it was a good deal or not. Silly fishies

• Like (+1) 1