Which NFL team do you think got the biggest steal in the draft?

If I'm a Broncos fan I feel pretty good about Drew Lock in round two. I think he can be a Pro Bowl QB, I believe he is the best QB in the draft. If I'm talking about Buffalo and also just in general, I feel Devin Singletary can be a damn good RB in the NFL, like top 3 quality. For a third round pick I love that move. Who got the biggest steal?

• Like (+1) 2

I'm a homer, but I think Oliver at 9 was an unbelievable steal.  After reading about him and then seeing the genuine joy he expressed upon being drafted by the Bills, I believe this is a match made in football heaven.

If it is true (as Kirby reported) that Singletary was graded that much higher by the Bills than anyone else available at #74, he is most certainly a steal.

I don't care about any other teams.  ;)

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Jags

Allen at 7 and Taylor at 35

They basically got a guy who has been mocked to them at 7 at pick 35 (granted he's gotta stay healthy) and a guy who was never mocked to be there at 7.

That's pretty thoughtful of you. Thanks for posting in my thread, comrade.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

If I'm a Broncos fan I feel pretty good about Drew Lock in round two. I think he can be a Pro Bowl QB, I believe he is the best QB in the draft. If I'm talking about Buffalo and also just in general, I feel Devin Singletary can be a damn good RB in the NFL, like top 3 quality. For a third round pick I love that move. Who got the biggest steal?

Based on the size of the DK Metcalf thread,  it seems that the Seahawks got a steal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Tell ya what, though -- The TBD mock drafters got this one right.

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

QB Danial Jones , The Giants fans are still screaming

Consensus there is there was a crime, but it wasn’t theft on the part of NYG.  A lot have the Giants pegged as ‘Doyle Lonnigan’.

38 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Based on the size of the DK Metcalf thread,  it seems that the Seahawks got a steal

Actually, looks like he and Carrol had their shirts stolen.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

The biggest steal in the NFL is Steve Keim taking money from the Cardinals.  Every time he cashes a paycheck he's committing highway robbery.  It's as if he went to Rex Ryan University and was valedictorian.  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Hate the Fins. Hate Rosen. That said, Miami fleeced Arizona, essentially trading a low 2 for Rosen and a 2 next year.

The Dolphins gave up a 2 (62nd pick) and a 2020 5th round pick for Rosen.   That said, the Cards got the short end of that stick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I'm a homer, but I think Oliver at 9 was an unbelievable steal.  After reading about him and then seeing the genuine joy he expressed upon being drafted by the Bills, I believe this is a match made in football heaven.

If it is true (as Kirby reported) that Singletary was graded that much higher by the Bills than anyone else available at #74, he is most certainly a steal.

I don't care about any other teams.  ;)

I agree, a top 5 player at #9. and only because the Riders and Giants had a brainfart.

Is it my imagination or did it really seem like this year over other years that a lot of teams did fairly well in helping themselves?

Oh, and NTBAH, but if the Bills traded up to 5 or 6 to get Oliver I would have been fine.

If they traded back into the first round to get Ford I would have been fine.  

They had to do neither, other than moving up a couple for Ford...I am...pleased.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

The Dolphins gave up a 2 (62nd pick) and a 2020 5th round pick for Rosen.   That said, the Cards got the short end of that stick.

They traded down and picked up an extra second next year before they did that, which is why I said "essentially."

Edited by Golden Goat