Football is a game of inches

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And Charles Clay was inches away from a dramatic game winner that would have put Allen’s rookie season into folklore...

Looking back... that drop was the best thing that happened all season... it allowed us to pick Ed Oliver...

that brings me back to another famous drop... Stevie Johnson vs the Steelers... that drop also secured us Marcell Dareus...

funny how History repeats...

but i have a funny feeling that It will all work out for the positive this time...

the coach, GM and staff are all on the same page and the arrow is definitely pointing up...

Ed Oliver welcome To Buffalo... Charles Clay... thank you for being a bum lol

it really is a game of inches

Interesting perspective but even if Clay catches that pass not sure Allen’s rookie season would have worthy of folklore.  I mean we did lose to the Jets the next week at home 

8 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Interesting perspective but even if Clay catches that pass not sure Allen’s rookie season would have worthy of folklore.  I mean we did lose to the Jets the next week at home 

The game that Allen gave us the lead in deep in the game and our defense gave up the game winning score

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2019 at 3:42 PM, Buffalo716 said:

That was my point... really didn’t work out last time... and I loved Dareus...

feel like we will have a happier ending this time 

Happy ending!, dude, we’re not the patsies... ?

45 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I went to Bob krafts rubNtug extravaganza last week

How was it? 

Should we make it a TSW outing????????

On 5/2/2019 at 3:28 PM, IgotBILLStopay said:

It didn’t matter in the end but we shoulda rested J.A. and T.E. In the second half of the meaningless final game vs. Miami.

Would have prevented stupid injuries. Also maybe we could have lost the game and higher draft picks

Maybe I’m missing the sarcasm(I hope I am) but what injuries would have been prevented?  

Tremaine and Josh finished the game healthy. They also had their best games of the year.  The meaningless games are for developing players.