Mel Kiper Jr., Todd McShay argue over who knew about QB Josh Allen first

16 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is false and Kiper is kind of lying when he says Mcshay hated him

every single McShay Mock and big board had Allen in the top 10 overall 

Darnold 4, Allen 8, Rosen 9, Baker 14

he hated Allen so much he had him 8th overall in the draft

Mcshay is one of those guys that says his mock is a representative of how the teams pick not his own belief in a player. He talk out of both sides of his mouth with Allen.  He could good, if drafted to the right situation.  The talent is their, but needs improvements.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

McShay played in college.  

It's irrelevant anyway.  Bill Belichick was a backup at Wesleyan.  Meanwhile, Deion Sanders (among many others) played in the league for a decade and is completely clueless.  

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

It's irrelevant anyway.  Bill Belichick was a backup at Wesleyan.  Meanwhile, Deion Sanders (among many others) played in the league for a decade and is completely clueless.  

Oh I agree.  Just pointing it out. Kiper has zero football background but he created a business.  He also was the biggest Allen guy and after his Jimmy Clausen takes, he wants to be right.  So he will be rooting hard for the Bills. 

And since i played, my opinion is superior. ?

On 5/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, teef said:

thunderdome has been coming up a lot around here lately.  we really should look into it.

Whatever happened to that other dood who came over here with you during the Great Migration?  He was like you, only funnier w worser teef.