Thanksgiving game tickets

I’m planning to go to the Thanksgiving game in Dallas. This opportunity isn’t likely to roll around again.

When would the best time to secure tickets be? The prices are okay right now. Should I wait until the season starts? Or get them now in case they go up?

2 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

I’m planning to go to the Thanksgiving game in Dallas. This opportunity isn’t likely to roll around again.

When would the best time to secure tickets be? The prices are okay right now. Should I wait until the season starts? Or get them now in case they go up?

I’d probably get them now if they are okay. I’m planning on making the trip too but have no idea how many I need. I was thinking about buying 4 and then I can always sell 2 if they aren’t going to be used.

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Agreed, but we Ridgewanians (Ridgewidiots?) used to maintain ‘CCR’ stood for ‘ching! ching! Ripped off!’

the list of those ripped off is longer than my nephew's rap sheet

• Haha (+1) 1

Consider this a warning...if you are near the top of the upper deck(last 10 rows or so) be prepared to watch the game on the scoreboard the entire game.  I’ve sat in the last row at RWS before they cut a few rows and it is a piece of cake compared to Jerry’s World.  My eyes were hurting from straining to watch the game.  By the 2nd qtr, I gave uo and as previously stated, watched the remainder on the Jumbotron.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Cusefan66214 said:

Dude, if you are happy with the price go ahead and get them, why stress. Just do yourself a favor, and don't ever look back at the prices as time moves forward Just be happy you have tickets stress free that you were fine with what you paid

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Consider this a warning...if you are near the top of the upper deck(last 10 rows or so) be prepared to watch the game on the scoreboard the entire game.  I’ve sat in the last row at RWS before they cut a few rows and it is a piece of cake compared to Jerry’s World.  My eyes were hurting from straining to watch the game.  By the 2nd qtr, I gave uo and as previously stated, watched the remainder on the Jumbotron.  

haha, last Bills game there we were sitting  2/3 rds way up FIRST BOWL..20 yd line, was almost impossible to not watch that damn TV once they got past the other 40..just human nature I guess.

AND BTW, i do have 2 in the last row of upper deck  New Era...i am not kidding you about same distance from field as row 3 in New Enlan and DC. Great seats actually

I purchased my tickets on SeatGeek the evening the schedule was released.  Section 226 first row,  with end seats.  So no having to stand up,  even though we will.

I wouldn't wait until the last minute to get tickets.

This game is a lot easier to get to than a game in Buffalo.  That being said, I would much rather go to a game in Buffalo.  Tailgating and the fans are head and shoulders above other teams.

The death star stadium sucks, New Era is awesome.  Even the wife, who's a Dallas Fan, prefers going to Buffalo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Simple answer-binoculars.  I sat in the upper deck for Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara and when I went out there for Thankgiving the prior November I tried out the upper deck & determined binoculars would be helpful.  I brought binoculars to the November game & the Super Bowl the following February and was glad I did.  As a rule, unless I know I won't need them, I always bring binoculars to a game.