A Turbo-charged version of Kyle Williams? How the Bills will make Ed Oliver even better than he was in college

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

Should they bring in 'ole Wrecks to teach 3-technique?

His three technique was stacking 3 doughnuts on his extended middle and index finger to eat as one.

im sorry folks, I really despised that he was a buf coach.

Him, Peterman and Coy Wire playing linebacker top  my indelible list of recently detested things. 

• Haha (+1) 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Don’t buy a ticket to my show. We have fun there. 

12 minutes ago, c-troop said:

yo I laughed, it was heartless

you should stick to criticizing football instead of other people's jokes my guy

A lot of people don't find assaulting underage girls funny... Doesn't matter if it was R. Kelly or anyone else... The joke was lousy.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Edmonds.

He already started last season.

Are we gonna go with "Edmonds" like we did with Eric "Woods." I'm fine with it. Just want to know how to proceed.

As to the OP. If Ed Oliver has a Kyle Williams like career, I'd be ecstatic. We tend to place unrealistic expectations on rookies based on hope. I love Ed and it's possible he'll have a HOF career, but it's almost as if a Williams like career would be seen as a disappointment. Kind of crazy IMO.

I remember when LT was drafted and Bill Polian compared him to Thurman Thomas. There were Chargers fans that thought that was absurd. He's gonna be better than Thurman Thomas! Now in that case, it could be argued that he did have a better career than Thurman. So probably a poor example, but I digress. Comps to HOF or near HOF careers should NEVER be viewed as a slight.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

A lot of people don't find assaulting underage girls funny... Doesn't matter if it was R. Kelly or anyone else... The joke was lousy.

I was laughing at how big a loser R Kelly is, not so much about the actual "assaulting underage girls", I think the joke hit you right brain, its nbd

https://medium.com/project-2030/the-complex-differences-between-masculine-feminine-energy-ede6a021f332

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Are we gonna go with "Edmonds" like we did with Eric "Woods." I'm fine with it. Just want to know how to proceed.

As to the OP. If Ed Oliver has a Kyle Williams like career, I'd be ecstatic. We tend to place unrealistic expectations on rookies based on hope. I love Ed and it's possible he'll have a HOF career, but it's almost as if a Williams like career would be seen as a disappointment. Kind of crazy IMO.

I remember when LT was drafted and Bill Polian compared him to Thurman Thomas. There were Chargers fans that thought that was absurd. He's gonna be better than Thurman Thomas! Now in that case, it could be argued that he did have a better career than Thurman. So probably a poor example, but I digress. Comps to HOF or near HOF careers should NEVER be viewed as a slight.

I cringe at the comparisons to Donald, and the expectations of replacing K-dub... It's such a high damn bar.  -Too high...

1 minute ago, c-troop said:

I was laughing at how big a loser R Kelly is, not so much about the actual "assaulting underage girls", I think the joke hit you right brain, its nbd

Yah, to most, Child molestation is a bfd... The fact that you think it's not tells me all I need to know about you... Great way to introduce yourself, bud!

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I cringe at the comparisons to Donald, and the expectations of replacing K-dub... It's such a high damn bar.  -Too high...

Yah, to most, Child molestation is a bfd... The fact that you think it's not tells me all I need to know about you... Great way to introduce yourself, bud!

it's "nbd" that the joke hit you right-brain and you can't grasp that concept, 

I'm done talking with you, your reading comprehension is terrible and you're an emotional wreck trying to blow this out of proportion

nice to meet you to pal!

40 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Humor is subjective.

And it seems like you’ve been subjected to very little.

Move along.

• Sad 1

Some great humor from #95!

18 minutes ago, c-troop said:

I'm done talking with you, your reading comprehension is terrible and you're an emotional wreck trying to blow this out of proportion

Relax. You told a tasteless joke that made you look creepy. stop blowing it outta proportion. -it's nbd. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Relax. You told a tasteless joke that made you look creepy. stop blowing it outta proportion. -it's nbd. :lol:

Relax? Haha. What do you mean?
This is where I end your posting career on this forum forever.

You just blamed me for telling a "tasteless joke that made me look creepy" and I didn't even tell it. 
Literally, right after I told you not to talk to me anymore because your reading comprehension is trash. 

It's no joke. 

How did you even navigate yourself to this forum? 
Did you learn how to read from a mood ring or an etch-a-sketch?
I swear dude, Ed Oliver himself must have tackled you helmet to helmet way back when you were still trying to sound out the alphabet.

Just now, c-troop said:

Did you learn how to read from a mood ring or an etch-a-sketch?

I swear dude, Ed Oliver himself must have tackled you helmet to helmet way back when you were still trying to sound out the alphabet.

:blink:

Wow..

You... Are not... Funny...

I don't know WHO told you that you were... -But stop...  Okay?... Just stop.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:blink:

Wow..

You... Are not... Funny...

I don't know WHO told you that you were... -But stop...  Okay?... Just stop.

I guess you can't really laugh at a joke if you don't know how to read in the first place. 

2 hours ago, c-troop said:

nice to meet you to pal!

I see you’re continuing to endear yourself.

..and they told me I couldn’t read people.. pffffft.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I see you’re continuing to endear yourself.

..and they told me I couldn’t read people.. pffffft.

Do you call that moderating? buddy is defaming me and accusing me of things I didn't even say.

I actually read the forum rules, remember?

Funny enough more than one poster chimed in with the same sentiments as myself yet you're targeting me.

That red font under your picture is misleading.

17 minutes ago, c-troop said:

Do you call that moderating? buddy is defaming me and accusing me of things I didn't even say.

I actually read the forum rules, remember?

Funny enough more than one poster chimed in with the same sentiments as myself yet you're targeting me.

That red font under your picture is misleading.

C-ya, C-troop. Wait. No, probably not..

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... -Supporting cast on that 4-man front is going to be critical... I like Peko's energy... I think he can be coached into a mean D-tackle, and I think the vet, -Jordan Phillips will want his name mentioned in there too... The consistency of these players (Star and Harry included) will be key to EO doing what he's supposed to do...

I'm also going to say that raw instinct will not be enough to carry Oliver... He'll have to be refined and educated by this coaching staff, -fashioning him into the weapon he's capable of being... I'm excited to see this defense, but I feel there's a whole lot more at stake here in 2019-'20.