Art imitates life...

47 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

60786A51-6E27-432A-937C-94B2D729DFB7.jpe

The Simpsons, 2019

Me, 2012

One of my friends e-mailed me the Simpsons picture.  I replied saying that it was a tribute to us fans who get in when the gate opens and don't miss the warmups while others are getting drunk at tailgates. You'll never get a photo like your picture in 2019 because the Bills are going to be great and the stands will be filled.  On the other hand you may still have a situation like your photo at the end of a game we're up by 30 points and it's cold.  By the end of the season even the most pessimistic fan will have seen so much winning that they'll be tired of winning by 4 TDs every week.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

60786A51-6E27-432A-937C-94B2D729DFB7.jpe

The Simpsons, 2019

Me, 2012

Ha, that was the only part of that Simpsons sequence that annoyed me, but can't really argue with that image.

• Like (+1) 1

For the record, my pic is from 12/30/12.

CJ Spiller took a dumpoff from Fitz, 47 yard scamper to lead us to 6 & 10 glory.

Not my usual seat, but late season boredom had us kinda roaming around the barn. Great view of the surrounding area from up there, Buffalo skyline, Boston hills, Lake Erie, mist from NF.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

One of my friends e-mailed me the Simpsons picture.  I replied saying that it was a tribute to us fans who get in when the gate opens and don't miss the warmups while others are getting drunk at tailgates. You'll never get a photo like your picture in 2019 because the Bills are going to be great and the stands will be filled.  On the other hand you may still have a situation like your photo at the end of a game we're up by 30 points and it's cold.  By the end of the season even the most pessimistic fan will have seen so much winning that they'll be tired of winning by 4 TDs every week.   

I would never get tired of winning by 4 touchdowns every week, man.

17 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Bills-Colts-fans-in-snow1-1260x800.jpg

die hard

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

For the record, my pic is from 12/30/12.

CJ Spiller took a dumpoff from Fitz, 47 yard scamper to lead us to 6 & 10 glory.

Not my usual seat, but late season boredom had us kinda roaming around the barn. Great view of the surrounding area from up there, Buffalo skyline, Boston hills, Lake Erie, mist from NF.

I smell BS. That photo of "you" was not in Buffalo. You saw Lake Erie all the way from Miami? 

That pic was not even a game day, methinks. No equipment in the camera platform.

Disclaimer:  I've not been there since I was eight years old in 1980, but I've watched a lot of games on TV! Maybe I am the dope, that is not Dolphins stadium either, yet the dolphin flag is flying. Someone please explain this photo to me.

DOH!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

19 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I smell BS. That photo of "you" was not in Buffalo. You saw Lake Erie all the way from Miami? 

That pic was not even a game day, methinks. No equipment in the camera platform.

Maybe I am the dope, that is not Dolphins stadium either, yet the dolphin flag is flying. Someone please explain this photo to me.

DOH!

They have a flag of every team I believe around the top of the upper level of the stadium. You have never noticed that? And yes, that pic is definitely in New Era field.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

They have a flag of every team I believe around the top of the upper level of the stadium. You have never noticed that?

Thank you, but no, I have never noticed that. 

Again, I've only been there once, long ago, but my recollection is bench seats...am I wrong about that too?

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Thank you, but no, I have never noticed that. 

Again, I've only been there once, long ago, but my recollection is bench seats...am I wrong about that too?

Well I haven't been in about 8 years myself, but the seats were the same as in the pic as far as I can remember.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Lol, Perry friggin Mason up in here.

Here ya go super sleuth, good eye. Ya got me. Classic Miami game, all bundled up under a gray sky.

268D5072-A719-44AE-A59C-FBED81B2E5A7.jpe

p.s.- Those are security platforms, not camera platforms. Get back to me when you’ve been to the stadium at least twice, n00b.

Bonus angle!

image_3.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Lol, Perry friggin Mason up in here.

Here ya go super sleuth, good eye. Ya got me. Classic Miami game, all bundled up under a gray sky.

image_3.jpeg

You seem to pretty upset about either the playcall or an officiating issue for a meaningless game. Now that's a fan.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1