Raiders Trade Opportunity?

2 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Raiders have lost Isiah Crowell for the season...I'm thinking they'd be desperate to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Shady...

Wow, it's amazing how delusional Bills fans are.  A second or a third round pick for a 31-year old RB who averaged about 3.0 YPC last year and is on a bad contract.  Ok....

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I’d we get a 2nd for shady then do it right away. But doubt we even get a 4th for him at this point. 

Conditional 6th, at best

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Wow, it's amazing how delusional Bills fans are.  A second or a third round pick for a 31-year old RB who averaged about 3.0 YPC last year and is on a bad contract.  Ok....

Conditional 6th, at best

Pretty much. Delusional is probably the softest way you can put it.....

6 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Raiders have lost Isiah Crowell for the season...I'm thinking they'd be desperate to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Shady...

No.  We want to make our own playoff run thank you.  When I read the title I assumed adding a player not subtracting a team leader.

• Like (+1) 1

I know I am in the minority opinion here, but I really think these four guys (Shady, Gore, Yeldon and Singletary) can help us win this year, and I put winning, even in small percentage increases, over draft picks.

I will also make the point that I've made here before and I will likely make here again:  however bad you thought the offensive line was last year and however much talking heads try to tell us it wasn't all bad STOP...because it was way worse than even the numbers indicated, man to a man, and it truly was all bad, and for a couple of cherries on top Peterman and Anderson were the starting (and finishing in one instance)  QBs in 6 games last year when our early-season-green-but-better-later-rookie QB wasn't playing.  EDIT:  My apologies, it was 5 games.  There was the one game by Barkley.

The point?  Shady is still good.  He is a work out nut, and even if he has lost a step, and I am not sure that he has, he is still a dynamic weapon on this offense and still a potential HoF.

Above and beyond that all of them have their individual attributes (Gore-tough N/S runner & FHoF; Yeldon-receiver, Singeltary-youth and a side step that appears awesome) that I believe exponentially makes the Bills a better team and maybe a truly special backfield.

Oh, and so...I don't want to trade one of our backs.

One more thing, I feel very bad for Isaiah Crowell and I hate when this happens to players around the league.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Not going to happen. Why would any team take on his salary?

29 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

It would be more likely if we were dealing with Gettleman.  Here's Shady, give us your next 3 1st round draft picks and 3 perpetual seat licenses

34 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

They just spent a first on Jacobs, they're not giving up another high draft pick for a one year contract at RB. 

This is pretty much it. I would have to agree, however with the Raiders one can never tell what those knuckle heads will do next.

I don’t really see the dire need to get rid of him. He’s on his final year and the return will be basically nothing. I believe it’s more

valuable to see if he’s got anything left behind what should be an improved line.

• Like (+1) 2