Grading the Draft Graders?....

Don’t they know we are the Bills? I expected a C- for that reason alone. Oh, and it snows a lot there, and free agents won’t move there. Don’t even get me started on the hotels! Tommy’s dad needs therapy after visiting! 

Writers gotta write. I never expect much from them. This was better than some stuff we see. I try to ignore most of it. 

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

How dare you interpret my words to fit your narrative and accuse me of interpreting his words to fit mine!!

Oh look, we’re in a circle. 

I asked how the two were different, you pointed it out, while acting like a schmuck. Congratulations. I still disagree with your assessment and his, but now I know that you take things way too seriously. 

No you're the one taking things to seriously.  you started the thread not me for the purpose of complaining how 2 supposedly identical takes got different grades.  And you then gave the writer an "F"

Only people who have very thin skins start threads over things that are completely subjective, but God help anyone who is critical!

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Obviously we all know that draft grades are useless... But I found a great example of the Anti-Buffalo bias while reading this article... 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001029111/article/afc-east-draft-grades-patriots-ace-test-nice-haul-for-bills

This is what an A looks like: 

And this is what an A- looks like:

Please explain to me how one is an A- and one is an A... They're almost identical in their assessments and I  think the argument could be made that not addressing the biggest need in the draft is probably not a great thing to do... 

You Mr. Parr get an F. 

This statement combined with your profile pic makes this all perfect.

Draft pundits set up their equivalent of a big board prior to the draft.  Then they grade teams for how closely their draft reflects values on their own draft board.  Maybe Belichick gets a little extra slack in that process because of his long term success in the league, but the whole rating process is flawed from the get-go.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Is this really what you get worked up about? 

*insert joke about your maternal parent here* 

Besides. It’s post-draft. What the heck else is there to get worked up about?

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

No you're the one taking things to seriously.  you started the thread not me for the purpose of complaining how 2 supposedly identical takes got different grades.  And you then gave the writer an "F"

Only people who have very thin skins start threads over things that are completely subjective, but God help anyone who is critical!

I have seen the error of my ways.. I’m a thin-skinned philistine. Thank god I have seen the light... at least i never stooped to the level of responding to thin-skinned philistines on message boards and lecturing them about their thin-skinnedness.. from that there cannot be hope for a return...

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Bills fans are too sensitive.

Just win then you will see more favorable treatment from media.

We could win the SuperBowl and find ourselves ranked 20th in the power rankings the following season.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Is this really what you get worked up about? 

Is your avatar lighting a crack pipe?

Edited by formerlyofCtown