Would you rather explore Julio Jones or Clowney in the trade market?

Neither. I don't think either guy puts us over the top. If the cost for Clowney mirrors what the Chiefs paid for Clark no way. I also don't see any reason the Falcons would want to move Julio. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Always felt Clowney is over rated. You'd think with Watt and Mercilus he'd produce over 15 sacks a season. Jones would give Allen and the Bills the big threat this offense needs. 

The advanced analytics show he has a very high pass rush productivity. The Texans ask him to do a lot of other stuff rather than just rush the passer though.

• Like (+1) 6

32 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Julio isn’t going anywhere. Why not ask ‘trade for Mike Evans’? They have the same probability of occurring. 

If the Falcons struggle this season (I think they might) then I think Julio could be available for trade next offseason. I think the Falcons would likely try a mini reset and Julio at 31 with one year left on his deal might fetch them a high pick to help that reset. If Ridley has a good season they might think Jones is expendable. If at that point an elite receiver seems to be the missing piece to put Buffalo over the top then I'd have interest depending on where we are drafting and who might come out that could be an alternative solution.

• Like (+1) 1