Bills/Jets Wk 17 New Era Field for Playoffs

19 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

You can tell its spring.

Buffalo will be in the hunt, but miss the playoffs. 

Steelers, Browns,  Indy, Texans,  Chiefs, Chargers all fighting for division and last 2 wildcards.

and  Tom will be at the KD doing a gay dance .  

Juicelian Eddleman will be there too holding Toms beer 

If you want to compare Draft grades 

SB Nation 

Buffalo Grade: B+

NE* Grade: B+

CBS 

Pete Prisco is disappointed in NE 

Worst pick: I know they need receiver help, but first-round pick N'Keal Harry doesn't run well and I think they needed to get faster.

When was the last time Pete Prisco (if ever gave) the Buffalo Bills a B grade in the draft?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

33 minutes ago, ganesh said:

As per many pundits the Patriots ahd the best Draft class in 2019, which means the Super Bowl champion became even more stronger.  I hope the Bills prove them wrong. Go Bills

If the Patsies took a punter with the No. 1 overall pick, the pundits would call it a historic moment when BB outsmarted the entire league... pundits are lap dogs to the Patsies, @ganesh; you should know better than to trust their judgement of the Cheater's draft, bud. 

21 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

When was the last time Pete Prisco (if ever gave) the Buffalo Bills a B grade in the draft?

Prisco is an annual target of Bills fans upset with his pessimism.

I really believe we are seeing a shift in the national NFL media...they’re not ready to say the Bills are “back” but they are more complimentary of what they are doing than at any time in recent memory.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Calling my shot here...

I expect the Bills to be in the playoff hunt throughout the entire season and it will all come down to Week 17.    

I think the Patriots, Chargers, Colts, and Browns win their divisions this year.

That leaves the Bills, Jets, Chiefs, Broncos, Texans, and Steelers who will likely be in the Wild Card hunt at the end of the season.  I'm not going to predict who wins the Wild Card from the Chiefs, Broncos, Texans, and Steelers group, but I do think that the winner of our regular season finale grabs the last Wild Card spot. 

I think home field advantage pushes our young team over the top.  New Era Field will be rocking on December 29th.

New England is still going to be a good team, but I think they are going to REALLY miss gronk.

For Buffalo to make the playoffs, we will probably need 10 wins.

I think New England will take a step back and will be in the 9-10 win area w/o gronk.  So we should be close to winning the division or win in the last week.

How is everybody ommiting Jags even from playoff hunt is beyond me.

Anyway, as for the Bills, it is all about Allen. If he improves, and core pieces stay healthy, there is no way how this team could win less than 10 games this year based on the improves roster and favorable schedule.

49 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

and  Tom will be at the KD doing a gay dance .  

Juicelian Eddleman will be there too holding Toms beer 

If you want to compare Draft grades 

SB Nation 

Buffalo Grade: B+

NE* Grade: B+

CBS 

Pete Prisco is disappointed in NE 

Worst pick: I know they need receiver help, but first-round pick N'Keal Harry doesn't run well and I think they needed to get faster.

Only rookies I think see the field on a consistent basis Harry and possibly Winovich. Everyone else is for the future. So I dont really care to much about draft grades.  Also the pundits never understand BB's board. I would bet he had under a 100 players on it

8 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Calling my shot here...

I expect the Bills to be in the playoff hunt throughout the entire season and it will all come down to Week 17.    

I think the Patriots, Chargers, Colts, and Browns win their divisions this year.

That leaves the Bills, Jets, Chiefs, Broncos, Texans, and Steelers who will likely be in the Wild Card hunt at the end of the season.  I'm not going to predict who wins the Wild Card from the Chiefs, Broncos, Texans, and Steelers group, but I do think that the winner of our regular season finale grabs the last Wild Card spot. 

I think home field advantage pushes our young team over the top.  New Era Field will be rocking on December 29th.

I see your call and raise you a Week 16 clinching of the AFC East which will also eliminate the Pats*** from the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I see your call and raise you a Week 16 clinching of the AFC East which will also eliminate the Pats*** from the playoffs.

And doesn't it figure that the Pats* close the season by hosting the Dolphins...

20 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

This would be incredibly disappointing.

We should be expecting more.

From 13th in the AFC to 5th or 6th in a single year?  I think would be a huge amount of improvement.