[Vague Title] Just watched NFL Today on ESPN

The Bills have received plenty of positive national coverage this off season. Even Josh Allen has received some positive press, despite his bad overall stats.

I don't know what you think we deserve. We were a 6-10 team last year. The national media only cares about winners. When we're a winner, we'll get PLENTY of love.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MJS said:

The Bills have received plenty of positive national coverage this off season. Even Josh Allen has received some positive press, despite his bad overall stats.

I don't know what you think we deserve. We were a 6-10 team last year. The national media only cares about winners. When we're a winner, we'll get PLENTY of love.

well I mean they literally said most of the show(NFL live) was gonna be dedicated to all of the teams in the NFC east and AFC east and left the bills out..... that's just sorta crappy. doesn't have much to do with winners and losers really.

18 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

They evaluated the draft, free agency and coaching on the Jets, the Fins and the Patriots.....but not the Bills.  The guy who lives in South Beach almost fainted with praise for Josh Rosen and the Dolphins draft (he included Rosen as a 2nd round pick) and the free agency.....gave them a C.  They signed Fitz and one other guy, and lost Cam Wake, their QB and another guy.  They earned a C because they dumped some salary cap room for next year.  They all agreed that the future star QB in the East is Darnold, and then they went a little nuts over the New England draft, giving it an A+ because they drafted N'Keal Harry!!!  And Chase Winovich!!  

Meanwhile, the Bills, who signed 17+ free agents and had a really good draft?  Not worth mentioning.  Our defense that finished #2 in the league with several key players missing?  Not a peep.  We played New England twice, San Diego, Baltimore, the Saints, the Colts, the Bears, the Packers and Vikings, the Texans, Titans and Jags, and still had the number 2 overall defense in the league.  Not even mentioned.  

I know we're irrelevant.  We're not even a cute novelty to the media.  It's annoying.  The only people who pay any attention to this team at all are the fans and the team itself.

I've been fighting a fever all week and watched this twice yesterday and thought I was just missing the Bills segment. It's too early to tell on the draft grades but it's entertaining none-the-less and in some cases it allows for us folks out of market to maybe learn something about one of the lesser known pickups. However I thought it was odd that NFL Today was covering the AFC and NFC East yet the Bills were the only team left off the show. They covered the Giants, Redskins, Cowgirls, Iggles, Jets, Dolphins and Cheatriots. Seemed odd, since the Bills did have a very good draft, and during the segment they even showed the young QBs in the AFC East and didn't even mention Allen by name. Just gushed over Darnold as the new face of the AFC East and praised Miami for getting Rosen.