[Vague Title] Just watched NFL Today on ESPN

They evaluated the draft, free agency and coaching on the Jets, the Fins and the Patriots.....but not the Bills.  The guy who lives in South Beach almost fainted with praise for Josh Rosen and the Dolphins draft (he included Rosen as a 2nd round pick) and the free agency.....gave them a C.  They signed Fitz and one other guy, and lost Cam Wake, their QB and another guy.  They earned a C because they dumped some salary cap room for next year.  They all agreed that the future star QB in the East is Darnold, and then they went a little nuts over the New England draft, giving it an A+ because they drafted N'Keal Harry!!!  And Chase Winovich!!  

Meanwhile, the Bills, who signed 17+ free agents and had a really good draft?  Not worth mentioning.  Our defense that finished #2 in the league with several key players missing?  Not a peep.  We played New England twice, San Diego, Baltimore, the Saints, the Colts, the Bears, the Packers and Vikings, the Texans, Titans and Jags, and still had the number 2 overall defense in the league.  Not even mentioned.  

I know we're irrelevant.  We're not even a cute novelty to the media.  It's annoying.  The only people who pay any attention to this team at all are the fans and the team itself.

• Like (+1) 2

I agree that the Pats had a nice draft and I would like to have acquired Harry and Winovich, but I am quite pleased with what the Bills have done and for a national NFL media program to discuss the AFC East and not even mention the Bills is lazy and weak.  The Pats should still be the favorite in the division, but the Bills will make some noise and should be the 2nd best team in the division and a wild card contender.  I like Josh Rosen and think he will develop into a good QB, but the Dolphins are a dumpster fire.  The Jests have vastly improved their roster and have a 2nd year QB with talent, but I'm not sure that Adam Gase is a very good HC.  His track record in Miami is less than impressive.

9 minutes ago, drumizen said:

we thrive in this atmosphere. I love staying under their radar.

Such an idiotic statement.  You mean the last 20 years we've been "under their radar" the Bills have been such a wonderful franchise?

Keep enjoying those 1pm games where nobody in the NFL gives a ***** about us.  Guess we'll just keep missing out on signing or trading for top players too

Edited by Laughing Coffin

Good.  If they say anything about us it’ll be negative.  

Imo, Trading all the way down to the 62nd pick in the 2nd rd to secure extra picks than trading 62 for Rosen might be the best move of the draft.  The giants, skins and broncos made a mistake.  Whether or not he pans out or not, I have no clue but I think he’d be the best the 2nd qb taken in this draft, if not the first.  One year getting broken in behind a broken team and he’s a bum?  Crazy 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

Win some games.

^^^This is what so many fans have been missing for so many years whining about national Bills coverage.  However, even in the 90's Bills fans were still butthurt about media coverage, so who knows.

No disrespect to the OP; however, I really don't care what anyone outside of Buffalo (other than fans) thinks of the Bills. I just want to see the kind of improvement this year that says we are finally turning that corner into becoming a legitimate, annual contender for the Division and for a playoff berth. If that happens, there will be plenty of national recognition for those that want to see it.

9 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Such an idiotic statement.  You mean the last 20 years we've been "under their radar" the Bills have been such a wonderful franchise?

Keep enjoying those 1pm games where nobody in the NFL gives a ***** about us.  Guess we'll just keep missing out on signing or trading for top players too

1 PM games are the best lol. Would much rather 1PM football rather than playing at 430 and a bunch of night games

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I’m one who LOVES those 1:00 games, and really couldn’t care less what the national media says about the Bills.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

^^^This is what so many fans have been missing for so many years whining about national Bills coverage.  However, even in the 90's Bills fans were still butthurt about media coverage, so who knows.

We're a small market. We'll never have the coverage of the bigger markets. The smaller markets that do get that kind of coverage have wildly successful franchises over many decades.

When we win some games over several years, people will discuss the Bills. Until then, zip.